chapter 26

It's been years now. They already have 2 more sons. As much as this family wants daughters all they keep getting is sons who are the exact replica of their dads. With two sons :
Phoenix
Meen
They are exactly their dad just in different fonts. Then there is Venice in the family he's a sweet kid. He listens to him and he works hard . But sometimes Porsche really wishes to throw kinn and Vegas out.  Now Vegas might look like a smart , mindful person but pit him against kinn and he'll show you the heights of dumbness.
Kim and chay they have their own son Charlie. He's looks like a golden retriever with a smile outside . Porsche has raised him so he knows he's just a big cuddly bear who has little trust issues of his dad
And i should tell you something. Never leave these brothers alone cause recently they have tried to burn everyone with home made candy . Just because they thought they saw it on master chef they can make it at home. Yeah kinn and venice has 2nd degree burn on their hands because of their stupidity.
They got atleast 2 hours lecture from Pete and Porsche.
Well all in all the family is happy. They love each other. Their bond is the strongest now.
Porsche is happy that he decided to stay .

yeah that's it for the chapter.
I can't think of anything and guess what i found the password for the account.
Yeah i forgot it.  But today I was reading my own story from different account and I was like let's try what could be the dumbest thing you could think of . Maybe that is the password. Yeah it was the password.
Now I am here .
Thank you people. It's was very weird seeing my story up there.
You people actually keep up with me. Thanks .
Btw is there anything you want me to write now that I am back.
I'll happily write it. 
Thank s.