chapter 10

Chay entered the room slowly. He hated to be awkward with his brother.
Chay I am sorry you felt so lonely. Chay I know I should've given you attention. I am sorry you felt that way.
It's OK phi.
Chay can I ask you something??
He nodded.
Is my ignorance the reason you chose this family over me?? He didn't even look into chays eyes when he said it. He was so scared to be disappointed
I don't know phi everyone was convinced you cheated so I thought you did. They even got pictures. He justified himself. But it's angered Porsche who blames it on his hormones.
Chay you never asked me. Chay I know I didn't give you attention but I always told you to always come to me talk to me. Chay you were my only family. You hate kit because he stole me from you. No chay you did this yourself. I knew you didn't save me that day when I was thrown out but you could've helped me the day I got kidnapped. His voice turned louder and it scared chay.
I am sorry phi. He said in the smallest voice. Porsche hated it. Cause he made his brother scared of him.
For future never hurt kit. Chay if I wasn't the best brother at least I would've stood by you. I entered this whole mess for you. So you could've a good life chay. I know it was my duty to keep you protected after our parents left us. He said slowly trying to make himself feel better. Chay looked at him with tears I'm his eyes.

Chay I was a kid too. I have spent my whole life working for you. Did I ever come to you and said chay I am done,  I can't do this. Even with our gambler uncle I worked. You got everything I never got. I know it was my duty and I know I shouldn't expect anything from you in return but I am sorry I still want a little trust from you. Chay I love you more than anything in this world. Chay I promise you even in future you'll get everything you deserve. I'll make sure of it. I'll even give you attention that you deserve. I'll make up for all those years.. I promise.
He broke down hard. To the point where he couldn't breathe.
I am s-orr-y phi. I am so sorry. Please forgive me phi. I love you a lot. I am an idiot. Please phi. Don't replace me. Phi don't hate me. He cried and hugged him. Porsche hugged him back with trembling hands he pushed some strands out his face.
You don't get it chay. I am not replacing you and I can never hate you. You are my baby brother.Kit holds totally different position in my life. Chay I was gone for 3 months. Did anyone look for me except to kill me??  Did you try to prove me innocent. You don't get it chay. Kit saved me. Yes he behaves like a baby he has gone through enough in his life. Not comparing your hardships but he got his. He's way more fragile then you. I don't want you to ever hurt him.
Hia he hugged Porsche tight and cried in his arms.
Hia forgive me please. I promise I'll stand by you forever. If I ever did something stupid you can leave me but please forgive me this time. Please don't hate me.
Chay I don't hate you and maybe I will never ever after you commit thousand mistakes. And till today I'll kill everyone who would try hurting you and I promise you I'll give you more attention. I'll love you more then I ever did. Don't hide anything. Talk to me whenever you want. I'll listen you talk all day long. Just come to me if you need me. Don't hide it. Don't hurt yourself .
Chay cried harder. He started hiccuping.
Porsche calmed him down. He has no clue how he held himself together for so long. At this point he l should've fainted. They settled down for a second. Chay placed his head on his shoulder. He was still crying a little.
Chay I forgive you but you need to apologize to kit.  You seriously need to . Now shuu it's OK. You are still my baby brother
But.. 
No buts. You need to say sorry and talk to him he ain't that bad and for your information he calls me mama cause he just adopted me as his parent last night before that it was because I kept nagging him. He made his brother smile with a confused face.
Huh?? He tilted his head in confusion.
Get used to it. Most of the time he doesn't make any sense. And you will get used to nagging him. He's way more annoying then you. You were such a sweet kid..
Chay laughed at his comment. Porsche hugged his brother.
Hia I love you.
Hia loves you more. He smiled.

Chay washed his face. He went out. He went to kit. He took a deep breathe.
I am sorry kit. I shouldn't have said that to you. I was really jealous. He said in one long breathe.
So does I mean I can call your brother mama?? He asked with a smirk.
Yes you can. He said defeatedly.
Yeaaaaah.  Btw I am sorry too for fighting with you. Let's be friends and plan against that clown. He told his evil plan.
It's OK. He will kill us or make us mermaids. Smiled chay while explaining.
You know I adopted him as my parent.he pained at Porsche who came out of the room.
Yeah he told me that means I am your uncle.
Sure what kind.  Cool one, dumb one , help me with pranks will you buy me stuff?? Asked kit really excited.
No he won't, don't fall for him chay. He loves wasting money. Grow up kit.
Kinn looked at his family laughing after a really long time. He was happy Porsche was back just he wasn't his anymore.
So does that mean I am your dad??kinn tried to join in. It made Porsche move away from him.
Nah never you need to take permission from my real dad. You know what you should go to him and get permission. He told with a teasing smile.
Sure where does he live or should I call him?? Kinn continued teasing him.
Oh he's dead so I think in hell.
Kinn was dumbfounded. Tf.
Kim and Singto snickered in the corner.
Kit don't make dark jokes again. Porsche nagged him again.
But I seriously want him to go there and can you divorce him we'll find a better dad. He told with a pout.

Chay understood why his brother is a mom. Now.  He smiled and invited kit with him. He wants to prove his brother innocent. No one loves his brother more then kit now. So he will be his partner.

Thanks for reading and such beautiful comments