chapter 4

Porsche sat in his room in silence. He knows kit can manage all the chaos. Even Singto would start a war to save him.
I don't think we trade "husbands " khun kinn said kit with a straight face.
I want my husband. I know he's living with you. Kinn was adamant.
Chan asked him men to take position around them. They were surrounded unknown to them Porsche had his men around all of them.
Sorry khun kinn I don't discuss about my family in business meetings. If you want to talk to business stay or you are most welcome to leave.
Singto warned them in a deep cruel voice. He won't allow anyone to get Porsche.

Yes let's start our meeting. Kinn I don't think they have Porsche.
Good
We propose you to start the trade to Thailand. But we want this to be very legal unlike our other businesses. I am starting this for my wife and my son . So I want the new educational equipments to be traded to Thailand. We would like to start producing process there itself.
We would be really interested in this deal but unfortunately we can't move to Thailand because of some personal reasons. But I can arrange my people to do it for you. said singto in a strict businessman tone.
But I would like to own some shares of new production line. I suggest let's do 70-30 ratio. 70 with us 30 when you guys. Krist suggested.
No I will go with 50 -50 each. Said kinn after thinking a bit.
50 as in combined both??asked singto.
Yes I will own 25 while Vegas will own 25. But you don't have to worry. We are together in this. Said kinn clearing all the doubts.

They decided to sign the papers later.
Now let's discuss about my husband
Where is he?? Don't lie to my face I have pictures of you with him.
I don't even know your husband. I would like to see those pictures.
Kinn glared at kit and took out pictures of them shopping for the baby.
It's random stranger I don't know him.
Listen here kid he has nothing to do with you. Hand him over to me. He belongs to me. Kinn said calm yet warning tone.
How can I hand him to you ?? I don't have him. You should be responsible for your husband. Is he some kind of criminal that you want me to hand him over at least have some respect for him!! Kit screamed at kinn. Not caring if he would kill him. No one talks about his Phi in that tone.
You know nothing stay out of it. Kinn said gritting his teeth.
I am already out. I hope your husband finds someone better cause you're an ass.  Kit said will all the sass possible he was getting angrier with every passing second.
Kinn took out a gun and pointed at kit. Vegas pulled his arm on time and the bullet went through the vase on the side. All the bodyguards stood against one another. They have ordered them to shoot.
Singto who was sitting very patiently till now stood up and punched kinn in his face. He stopped after punching him twice.
Get OUT ALL OF YOU. he went to kinn
I DONT KNOW IF YOU CARED ABOUT YOUR PARTNER. BUT TOUCH MINE AND I'LL FINISH THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.
He said and everyone left. Kinn glared at him and left.
Porsche came out the room. He sent his men to keep an eye on kinn while he went to went to kit.
You OK kit??
Yes Mamma.
Don't call me that.
OK mamma.
Porsche sighed. Then he checked Singto's hand. He immediately dressed the wound .
Thanks phi.
It's OK. Just take care of it for some time.
Sing nodded.
Then heard a growling noise from kit. He's hungry.
Someone's hungry. Said Porsche.
Yes someone needs energy to fight. Let's gooo.
He dragged Porsche carefully to eat. Sing followed them silently. Smiling at two in front of him.

By the evening kit was super tired. He fell asleep on Porsche's lap when they were returning back home. Sing carried him back to their room. Porsche freshened up.  He watched some TV then started preparing dinner. Singto came to help as well. They prepared dinner carefully because kit he's a picky eater he'll waste so many vegetables and meat because it's chewy or it looks like a trees.
Kit came down in his grey shirt and black short. He looks like a kid again nothing like anyone who ever fought a mafia boss and nearly got murdered.
Porsche finished his food and went to sleep. He read book for taking care of the baby. He fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote and comment.
Thanks you so much for reading people. I love you guys.