chapter 24

When the morning came kinn woke up first , his body was little stiff and he was holding someone. He opened his eyes a little to check if it's one of his boytoys.  He doesn't play anymore. He never cuddles with them . But having Porsche in his arms felt more of dream, it's not easy for him to believe but then when he looked at the tanned man. His hug tightened.   Even if this was a dream , he would stay here forever .

Kinn lightly nuzzled against his nape and tried to inhale every scent of the other man.  Porsche groaned at the contact. Kinn stopped immediately. Grumpy Porsche will throw him off the couch and he'll never get any chance again . So he stayed still till he noticed that Porsche fell asleep.
Then he looked at Porsche's face for the rest of the morning until he fell asleep again.
Then Porsche woke up from the weight on his chest only to find kinn holding him tightly. He tried to escape slowly but kinn wouldn't budge .
Porsche had no other way but to wake him up.
Kinn get up . He said into his ear .
Kinn's whole body shivered because of his husky morning voice.
He shifted slightly to let Porsche go very much against his will.
Goodmorning
Hmm good morning Porsche smiled a little.
Porsche left while kinn kept whining in the pillow. He went out to check on Phoenix. It's too early for his amount of energy.
Chay and khun are busy trying to settle him down but he kept telling them about his dream .
Dada  he screamed when he saw kinn and ran to him . Thankfully kinn caught him on time. He giggled in his arms.
Where's papa?
Let's go meet him. He nodded excited .
Kinn took him to their room.
Porsche was still in the bathroom so they decided to knock to annoy him .
Open the door papa.  I wanna come look pretty too . Phoe giggled
Kinn laughed at him. Well his Porsche is pretty.
Porsche opened the door with the brush in his hand.
Did you two brush your teeth ?? he asked annoyed at their energy .
They shook their heads. They got in as well. Porsche handed phoenix a new brush while kinn got his old one.
Now brush .
YES SIR they saluted with their brush in hand .
Kinn helped Phoenix while Porsche looked at them with adoration.
Come on ,Phoenix honey go take bath.  Get ready I'll get ready as well. Then I'll drop you at school.
Yes pa.. he ran back to his room.
Doesn't he need help ?? Asked kinn.
Nah he's shy about it . Porache said. 
Can I join as well ?? Kinn said with a smirk .
Don't you dare. Porsche said. Kinn hugged him from his back .
You have no clue what i would dare to do for you . He whispered while kissing his nape.  Porsche pushed him and ran into the bathroom. He immediately got into the shower.
All kinn could do was to imagine. But he loved his flustered face.  He should do this more  often.
Porsche looked around to check if kinn was still there . But he found no one . He sighed and got out . And found an simple outfit for the day . Looks like kinn choose one for him. He's really thankful for it. Porsche looked at him. He looked hot yet simple.
Kinn came back to their room with Phoenix who was done getting ready. Kinn looked at Porche with lust in his eyes. The elegant blue T-shirt exposed enough of his neck and little chest for kimn to inhale deeply to not kiss him right now.

Kinn got ready while , Porsche and Phoenix had breakfast once they were done. They went together to drop him to school.
They said him goodbye but before coming back .
Kinn asked
Should we go out somewhere??
Like on a date .
Not on a date . Yeah maybe a little like a date. But Porsche glared at him
Not like a date . He sighed. He tried to escape grumpy Porsche.
Porsche , give me a chance. I wanna be with you . Have more kids with you , grow old with you and then have my grave next to yours . Please please just one chance. If i ever disappoint you . You can leave.  I will never try again.  I know i don't deserve this chance . Maybe this time give me one chance ... He looked away scared of rejection.
Kinn , let's try this . You know. This is your only chance . And for kids we'll only have them if you give birth to them . Porsche giggled .
Ppoooorssche. How can I have babies? Although i would love to give birth for you . But i would rather see you all bloated and cute . Kinn couldn't believe he actually accepted.

Let me teach you something First said Porsche .
So if you get pic of me naked what do you do ??
Kill the guy who brought those . And then kill the editor.porsche rolled his eyes.
If someone tell you I am cheating on you ??
I call Vegas to torture them.
Porsche sighed and rolled his eyes again .
No you tell me first and talk to me about it.
Ok so you kill them good .
Porsche had enough of this guy ..
How about we don't kill anyone??
Ok we can try that.  We'll just torture them  and not let them die. I can't bear anyone harming my family. So they all have to live life worse then death
KINNNN. I AM TRYING TO TEACH YOU THAT ITS IMPORTANT TO COMMUNICATE AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS KILLING PEOPLE!!! YOU DUMBFUCK .
he threw the Phoenix's teddy bear to his  face and kinn ducked easily .
Kinn giggled and apologized. Kinn pulled him closer till their lips were cm apart . Kinn rubbed their noses against each other before going for a little peck.  But when Porsche kissed back he went totally in . Till kinn's phone rang .
Porsche pushed him away .
Kinn glared at his phone. It's just Vegas so he picked it up .

Thank you for reading.
So now what do we want . Smut or fluff??