chapter 2

It's been a month Porsche was hiding on the roads. He can't go back to his family home he went there and it's demolished. He lived on road. He knows kinn wants him dead. He doesn't even remember how many nights he has spent hiding and running from his me. He needs to leave as soon as possible. He needs to leave the country. But who would take him there. He thought about asking help from Vegas but he won't he has been through enough.

Today he was hiding in the card board box in the park when he met a guy. He looked like a school boy reminds him of Chay. He wore a grey t shirt with black shorts. He smiled and little dimple appeared on his cheek. He kept a little cat on the road and sat by the box saying him goodbye. Porsche saw a man coming towards him with gun. He immediately came into an action and kicked the gun away from his hand. He pulled the kid behind him he used punched the man with all his power and he fainted. He looked at the kid who was calm and since Porsche hadn't eaten in days he fainted on the hard ground. He woke up in the hospital.

Hi, Phi remember you saved me yesterday??
Oh it's you kid. Are you hurt?? Why didn't you go back home??  It's not safe here. Porsche told the kid
Phi don't worry. I am fine. I have a good news for you.
YOU ARE PREGNANT. the baby is one month old.
Porsche paled at the news. How could this happen to him. He has to die with his baby. He has no where to go if kinn found out he'll kill the baby. He can't let the baby die but he can't save him or even give him shelter. His eyes teared up. The kid looked at him curiously.
Phi are you crying because you are happy??
It's opposite actually I can't keep the kid. I don't even have a place to live and the biggest mafia in the Thailand is trying to kill me.
Why Phi??
It's a long story Nong go back home your family would be worried.
No phi I am not leaving you alone. Let's keep the baby. I'll take you with me to my place.
No kid go back home.
He sighed and left. Porsche looked at the IV attached to his arm. He really can't keep the baby and can't abort it. He imagined if everything was OK between him and kinn would he be happy?? How protective would kinn be as a father??  And then khun and Chay would be buying him everything the baby needs Pete wouldn't allow him to move. Just imagining that brought smile to his face. He found out from the nurse kid paid his bill.

After an hour he woke up to kid whining in his room.
Phiii please let's keep him. He saved my life and he's so nice.
We can't keep people with us because they are nice.
Pleaassssseee phii.
Porsche woke up and looked at the kid he's basically sitting in a guy's lap. The guy looked a little older then him but his aura was mature and calm.
Kid didn't I tell you. I will not come with you. You should stop annoying him.
The other guy looked at him and smiled as if thanking him for help.
Phi you woke up. Phi come with us.
I don't even know your name kid. Porsche said as a matter of fact.
Oh Phi. I am Krist perawat. And this is my fiance Singto prachaya. He told innocently
FIANCE???  ARE YOU EVEN ADULT?? Said very shocked Porsche.
I am Phi.i am 21. He said looking down embarrassed.
Porsche couldn't believe him and looked at Singto who laughed at him and nodded.

Phii come with us. You need to leave the country and we can help you. You can teach me self defense later and I'll pay you.
Porsche sighed and thought about it for a second.
I think you should come with us. Actually I can't say no to him so you should or I'll have to kidnap you. Singto said with a straight face.
Dam then he realized he's from Prachaya clan thet rule over china and Japan. They are also mafia. He doesn't really wanna be involved with mafia anymore but for his child he think he will.