omar cooper - quickie

y'all wouldnt think omar cooper on this type of time but i KNOW he a freak 😫🥵

~

you like to go thrifting sometimes and omar had a day off so you guys decided to make a day out if it.

so far omar found a pair of shoes that looked almost unworn for only $20 and you found jeans and a couple of cute shirts.

"you don't need hoodies you don't even wear the ones you have," omar says all close to your ear.

you're looking through the hoodie rack and you see some cute ones.

"what's that posed to mean?" you say turning around and fake rolling your eyes.

"you only wear my hoodies and you be looking sexy as fuck," he responds in your ear grabbing your ass.

"omarrr, we're in public" you respond getting turned on.

he slaps it when you turn around and continue looking.

"come on, how about i buy you some online?" he says sounding anxious.

why is he being so weird...

"okay just let me try this on," you say smiling at him and fast walking to the changing room.

once inside you take off your shirt and turn to put the hoodie on.

you hear the door open and close.

"baby i'm so horny right now" omar whispers walking up to you biting his lip.

"omar... you can't be in here" you say half turned on and half scared you're gonna get kicked out the store.

"baby please," he says ignoring you and pokes his lip out.

he grabs your waist and presses you against him.

"i'm so horny please, just a quickie?"
"omar..."
"you looked so good all day, i was tryna be patient" he says kissing on your neck.

"omar we are gonna caught. you know i can't be quiet" you reply half moaning.

"ima pick you up and fuck you, so you can bite on my shoulder or something."

he unclips your bra and starts massaging your titties.

"you not even asking me at this point" you say enjoying every bit of it.

"yea cause that pussy is mine anyway." he says kissing you.

(time skip cause i can't write no sex sceneee😭)

he's beating ya shit up and holding you against the wall.

"oh mygodhhhh" you moan softly biting his shoulder.

he's going rough and fast but not too hard.
just like you like it.

"cum on this dick" he says then sucks on your titty.

that's all you needed to hear.

you lift your head up and your body spasms a little. he pushes it back down on his shoulder.

"i already know how you get" he laughs breathlessly.

'damn heavy handed ass' you think, but all you feel is pleasureeeee.

he puts you down and you help him finish 🫣.

"damn" he says sliding against the wall smiling.

"i hope you carrying me out of here" you say wobbling over to the bench to put your clothes on.

he laughs and smiles at you.
"you so sexy let's go again"