kiss before u leave😁- shareef o'neal

thank you guys for 10k reads
😩❤️🕺🏼🎉‼️🤩😍😘😤👏💰!

~

you were getting dressed for girl's night with your friends and you were adding the finishing touches to your makeup.

shareef was chilling on your bed on his phone.
"ok bye reef i'm leaving, and don't forget to make my bed if you leave. you always leave it a mess," you say and walk to the door.

he gets up quickly then puts his hand on the door. "babe where you going?"
"i told you i'm going out with my friends tonight. were you not listening?" you say smiling at him. probably too busy playing damn fortnite on his phone.

"oh nah come on, you can't leave me and lil reef alone tonight" he says patting his pants.
you roll your eyes and laugh, "boy shut up!" then you turn and open the door to leave.

he shuts the door and pushes you against it with your back facing him. he starts kissing on your neck, "baby don't leave".

"shareef stoppp i have to go" you say trying not to moan.
he continues to kiss on your neck then he rubs his hands up your sides and up your shirt. he spins you around to face him and starts kissing you on the lips.

"shareef..." you try to speak but he's kissing you so aggressively. "you're messing up my lipstick..."

"mmm cherry" he says and continues to kiss you then he takes your hand and puts it in his pants so you feel his bulge.

"shareef...gonna.. late." you can't even speak properly and now he's back to kissing your neck while you stroke his dick.

"mmm like that baby ohhh" he starts biting down on your neck and you start to moan with him and stroke him faster.

then you hear loud knocking at your door, "y/n hurry the fuck up ive been sitting in the car for 5 minuets and we're gonna be late" your friend Laila says.

you laugh cause you tried to tell shareef. "fucking blue balls" he mumbles in your neck.

"i guess you have to jerk off to a picture of me" you laugh and kiss him on the cheek.
"shut up. and no need because whenever i close my eyes i can see you naked"

"ew" you say and slap him on the shoulder.
you quickly glance at your makeup and see that only your lipstick is almost gone and you run out the door.

"damn what- HAHAHAHA" she starts laughing out loud.
"what??" you ask making your way to her car.
"you have a hickey bitch" she says still laughing
"oh shit" at least she had makeup in her car so you could try and cover it up.

[ The End ]