daddy kink - pj washington

a request.
also i chose his contact name bc pj seems like a big lovey dovey baby (prove me wrong😤)
~

pj👶🏽💕: baby can u bring me some food

you look down at your phone smiling.
it's crazy how similar you two are because you were on your way to mcdonald's with your best friend rachel.

you: sure what do you want from mcdonald's
pj👶🏽💕: 20pc chicken nugget meal & sprite
pj👶🏽💕: thank you
pj👶🏽💕: baby
pj👶🏽💕: i love you
pj👶🏽💕: so much
pj👶🏽💕: 🤪
you: 😭😭ok pj damn i got u
pj👶🏽💕: hehehe 🍆🤪 💦

once you order your food and pj's food you ask rachel to make a quick stop to the boy's basketball dorm so you can drop it off.

"and you better be in and out girl. y'all fuck like bunnies" she says with a straight face.
that's only because she and mike are in a battle to see who can resist sex the longest (2 days going strong🤪)

because you've been in the dorm so many times you know pj keeps a spare key under the matt since his roommate reid always forgets his.
"wassup bitch" you say walking into the living room throwing up the peace sign.

staring at you looking bewildered are reid, nick and zan, his teammates.

nick starts laughing, "oh you on one today"
"yea yea where's pj?" you say embarrassed.
"in the bathroom" reid says looking you up and down. he was not shy about his advances towards you despite you dating pj.
he made sure you knew he wanted to fuck you until you couldn't talk.

making your way to the bathroom you're about to knock on the door when it opens.
"hey pretty mama" pj says hugging you. "yo wait.. YOU REALLY BOUGHT ME FOOD" he says excitedly and kisses you.
at first, the kiss starts off playful then he deepens it and brings his hand up to your cheek.

"pj" you moan on his lips.
he pulls away and looks down at you.
your eyes are lidded, you can barely open them, already so turned on.
"baby i missed you" he says kissing you again.

you wrap your arms around his neck which presses you closer towards him.
he lifts you up and places you on the bathroom sink.
"pj" you moan again.
"baby" he moans while trying to lift your shirt over your head.
"pj"
he stops and looks at you.
"i told rachel i would be in and out" you finally say, both of you breathing heavily.

he kisses you again this time aggressively and with tongue.
his hand makes its way to your jaw and he pulls you away from him making you look into his eyes.
"you leave when i say you can" he says huskily.
"yes daddy" you moan letting your head fall back.

you feel a shiver go through your body when you hear nothing and feel pj's hand drop.
you open your eyes to see him looking at you.
his pupils are dark in the bathroom light and his mouth is slightly parted.

"what?" you say genuinely concerned.
he yanks you from off the sink and shoves you on your knees.
he pulls out his dick and shoves it into your mouth immediately hitting the back of your throat.

he moans so loudly not caring that his friends are right out in the living room.
"i can't believe you just called me daddy"
you can't speak obviously so you work on your technique while he rams into your mouth.
"you've been holding that one back from me huh baby?"
he slams into your mouth roughly a couple more times before going slower.

"you make me feel so good baby." he moans as you work your magic.
"makes daddy feel so good" his knees buckle and you know he's close.

"wait, baby" he says trying to stop you.
you continue despite his pleas.
he tries to pull on your shirt.
"wanna...wan...wan... wanna fuck you" he's gasping to speak.

you stand up just as you feel his dick jerk.
"ooOHHOHOH come on" he says groaning.

you laugh because you know what you did. "but you gonna hit it or what" you ask.
he turns you around and pushes you against the counter.
"you're lucky you have to leave soon because i would take you to my room"

lick me up i'm sweet and salty
(haha 10 points if u know where this is from)

your phone starts to ring.
he takes it out your back pocket.
"hello paul here" he says in a british accent.

"oh hello, rachel darling. yes well...oh i see yes she told me you said that" why is he talking in an accent 😭.
you hear rachel's faint scream on the other side of the phone.
aw shit you think and try to reach for your phone.
he pushes your hand away and yanks down your leggings and panties.

"well i can give you my best guess and say we will be about 5 minutes"
he pauses.
"oh no ma'am, blue balls is not an option"
he rubs his dick against your clit and you lean forward on the sick moaning softly.

he pushes his tip in you then pulls it out.
"pj i swear..." you mumble against your arm.

"ok so the longer you scream at me the longer we will be" he says.
he moves his other hand up to your breast and starts playing with the nipple.
you moan again and rock backwards trying to get him to fuck you senseless.

"PJ I SWEAR" you bang you fist on the sink.
"shit so i'm more scared of y/n then you so i have to go"

he places the phone done on the counter (next to his cold nuggets #rip #legend) and pulls your hips against his.
he slips inside of you and doesn't waste time fucking you senseless.

*in the living room*
"i fucking knew it" zan says laughing.
"i lost my appetite" reid says rolling up the bag of hot cheetos.

*back in the bathroom*
(ha! y'all thought i was gonna write a sex scene as if. we all know i suck)
you're both coming down off your high with you sagged against the counter and pj with his head on your back.

"your cum is all in me i can feel it leaking out" you say laughing softly.
pj moans and you feel his hips jerk. "baby stop oh my god"
you forgot how easy it is to get pj riled up.

"ok but let's not forget you called me daddy today" and you feel him smirk on your back.

"and i won't call you daddy again if you don't let me go" you say standing up.
"well now you smell like sex and cologne so you might as well stay and cuddle with me"  he says beaming at you.

"hmm how about no but i will take you up on that offer tonight" you lean in to kiss him.
"fineeee" he whines kissing you back.

~

the end :)

pet peeves?

1. when someone jumps in the conversation and i'm not talking to them.
2. people that post every single second of their day on their snap, instagram, etc.