collin sexton - bubble bath

you wake up hearing collin sigh super loudly. you glance at the clock and see its 3am.

you roll out of bed, stretch and yawn then make your way over to collin. he's too busy typing away to notice that he woke you up but he looks super sexy with his glasses on.

"baby.." you say tiredly as you wrap your arms around his neck and put your head on top of his. "come back to bed, you need rest"

he turns around and quickly kisses you on the cheek, "sorry for waking you but i have to finish". then he spins back around and starts typing again.

you sigh and rub your eyes. "collin it's 3am and that's due at 11am tomorrow. why don't you just sleep and wake up at 8 to finish it. then you have 3 hours to work."

he doesn't even stop typing, "no i'm almost done. one paragraph left. i have to finish"

you reach over him and close his laptop even though he tries to fight with you he eventually gives up. you take his hand and lead him to the bed and make him sit on the edge.

"don't move, and don't open your laptop" you say to him sternly.
"okok i promise" he says smiling at you.
you can see that he's extremely tired and he has bags under his eyes. you grab his face and kiss him under each eye then peck him on the lips.

you go into the bathroom and run the bath water making sure it's warm-hot but not too hot and you pour bubble bath into it.

you go back into the room and slowly strip him, taking your time so he doesn't have to do anything but lift his arms and butt off the bed. then you strip yourself and take his hand and lead him into the bathroom.

you get in the bath first then he gets in so his back is laying on your chest. he relaxes into you and sighs. you rub his shoulders and play with his hair, trying to calm him.

"3am bubble bath?" he breaks the silence.
"yea i might just fall asleep in here but you need to relax"
"thank you. you always got my back" he says and takes one of your hands and kisses it.

you laugh a little and continue to rub his shoulders, "of course i'd do anything for you".

[The End]