josh christopher - nosy

"ima bend you over and eat ya pussy from the back" he whispers in your ear.
"mmm tell me more"
"then ima put my tongue all in your mouth so you can taste yourself"
"oh my goddd"

"you gonna get something to eat baby or you want me to make you a plate?" josh's aunt says from behind both of you.

currently you two are at his mom's house for a family cookout (with masks of course) and of course his nosy aunt ruined the mood.

he leans away from you not before biting your ear. "no i'm good auntie thank you" with his big smile.
"okay i'm just making sure, cause she's not feeding you" his aunt says giving you a glare before turning and walking away.

"i-.."
josh starts to laugh then grabs you and starts kissing all over your face.
"don't mind her baby, she don't know ya pussy feeds me well"
"you always know what to say" you say laughing and shoving him away.
"and i always know what to do, now why don't we go upstairs and fuck"
"josh you think they won't notice we are gone?"
"and so what? i would eat ya pussy on the table over there in front of everyone."

all you can do is laugh. when josh is horny he gets what he wants but of course you like to drag it out and tease him.
"maybe we should eat first so we don't fuck on an empty stomach"
he groans and starts pouting.
"babyyy i'll fill you up, i want you nowww"
you grab his cheek and wiggle it. "awww ok okkk i'm sorry"

meanwhile...
"look at them over there. i can't believe she kidnapped my boy, he hasn't even spoken a word to us since they got here" his aunt complains to some of the family.
"girl if you don't hush, he is finally enjoying himself instead of being in the house and playing basketball all day" his mom says.
"whatever..."

as soon as you said yes josh jumps up and grabs your arm pulling you into the house.
he pulls you past his brother's room who's in there with some of his cousins.
"oh you know they bouta fuck" you hear one of them mumble.

"you better be quiet baby" josh says laughing.
~~

after a nice round of slow and quiet sex josh lays on your chest drawing circles.
"damn we gotta do that again"
"josh whattt, you wore me out"
"exactly! i'm just realizing sex is better when you gotta be quiet"

before you can get a word out someone is twisting at the door.
good thing its locked.
"hellooo josh!"
his aunt.

he puts his face into the side of your neck and starts laughing quietly.
"joshua" she says continuing to knock "your brother said you were in here!"

"ye-yes aunt-tie i'm in here why what's up?"
"well you missed dinner and we are all about to eat dessert so come on!"
"ok i'm coming"
"i'm guessing that female friend of yours is in there with you"
"ye-"
"well i invited jessica and she's downstairs waiting"

and you hear her walk away.
josh sits up abruptly and looks down at you.
jessica is his ex.

"baby i didn't know she-"
"i know i know, i trust you" you say rubbing his arm. you know josh would never invite her, his aunt just HAS to meddle.

"oh my god. come on we can sneak out my window and leave i've done it before."
you laugh and rub the back of his neck. "no josh it's ok. come on let's clean up"
"but i'm not ready to say goodbye to your titties" he says pouting reaching for them.
"omg joshhh let's go"

~~

you two sneak into the backyard where everyone is and josh leaves you to go talk to jessica.

you spot your favorite of josh's cousins and walk over to her.
"girllll where you been"
"oh josh and i were making tiktoks in his room"
"wait girl... ain't that jessica" she says pointing.
"oh yea your mom invited her..." you trail off not sure if she knew how meddling her mother was.
"oh her nosy ass always doing some shit!!"
and you both start laughing.
"yea well i don't care her and josh ended on good terms so i don't mind" you say.

"my mother once brought over her co-worker's son for dinner and didn't tell nobody just to set me up with him"
"oh dang i didn't know she was like that" you respond.
even though she meddled you would never speak bad on someone's mom.
"yea she fucking crazy but she means well"

~~

both of you get some apple pie and go sit down in the lawn chairs. earlier you saw jessica leave and josh went over to his aunt.

"isn't it crazy how fast time flies" you say thinking back to your high school days.
"yes girl i'm not tryna pay taxes over here"

before you can respond josh appears out of no where and sits on your lap.
"oof joshhh"
"hey baby i missed you" he says wiggling his butt on you.
"get offff you're so heavyyy"
"ask daddy nicely" he whispers grinding on you.
"joshh your cousin is across from us"
"so what i wanna hear you say it"

"you two are cute and all but still icky to watch" his cousin interrupts.
"awww don't ruin the mood" josh whines turning back to her.
"what did you say to jessica anyway?" she asks him.
"i just talked to her and she told me what happened and she got a plate and left"
"free food is free food" you say nodding.
"yea then i talked to your mom!" josh says laughing and you two join him.

"yea i heard what she did, she is fucking crazyyyy" his cousin says.
"i was so surprised" you chime in.
"yea she thinks ima get you pregnant then you're gonna ruin my chances in the nba"
"woowwww"
"daaaammnnn"
"yea i had to tell her no kids anytime soon" he says turning around and kissing you on the cheek.

what a wild day.
~ the end ~