pj washington - break ya back

he so cute
👅 💦
a request 

(i just made up the person named damon, i just needed somebody for her to cheat on lmaoooo)
also the kris is kris wilkes. idk but kris just seems like a good boy best friend to have.

~
10:00 @ night

you: come over?

damon😍 : nope. fortnite

you sigh and throw your phone on the floor.

"what's wrong with you?" your roommate taylor asks curling her hair.

"i just asked damon to come over and he can't even use full sentences to tell me no"

"i always hated his scrawny ass. big headed broke fugly musty muppet ass" she says rolling her eyes.

you laugh clutching your stomach "damn taylor!"
"what? i don't care he always playing fortnite these days. say what, me and you going to the club tonight!"

"ok that sounds lit" you agree going to your closet to decide what to wear.
"no bitch im dressing you! i'm sick of you wearing the same shit. you not wearing no damn vans to the club" she says finishing her last curl.

you laugh, "damn somebody cycle on!"
#nobodysafe

she laughs too, "mann i haven't had dick in a week i'm grouchy as fuck"
that's cause her boyfriend is studying abroad for two months in cuba. shit she about to be grouchy for a long ass time.

"don't worry tay i'll buy you a vibrator" you say watching her pick out some clothes for you.

she turns around and throws something at you, "shut up!" she says.
you thought it was your outfit but actually it's a pair of her panties. you squeal and throw them, "nasty ass!"

she laughs "no for real here's your fit and hurry up cause it's happy hour"
she throws you a black dress, not too long and nothing extravagant.

~

~

once you're at the club you and taylor immediately head to the dance floor.

"pop a perky just to start up ayyeee" you shout, this is your mf songgg. (love me some quavo)

"don't leave me cause i'm not about to lose you in this club" she says walking in front of you.

mhm taylor always leaves you for some hot guy. case and point she's already grinding up on somebody.

you make your way to the bar and make sure you can still see taylor from where you're sitting.
"hi may i have a peach bellini?" you ask kindly.

the bartender just grunts and turns to make your drink.

you feel a tap on your shoulder, "excuse me beautiful, let me buy you a drink?" you sigh, damn you just got here.

"sorry i have raging herpes and it's been hard recovering" you say turning around.

"what the fuck?"
lol it's just kris.

you both start laughing hard as hell.
"what?? damon gave you herpes?"

you wipe the tears coming from your eyes.
"no no i only say that to men who bother me" you say.

"drink" the bartender grunts and places it in front of you.
kris sits beside you, "what is he a caveman?"
you both start to laugh again "kris you're wilddd"

"did you come alone? where's damon?" kris says looking around.

"no i'm here with taylor fast ass. look she's over there with someone else" you point laughing.

"stop judging she just likes to have fun. unlike your dry ass" kris says.

i-
no he did not.

"can i get a-" kris starts to order.

"sorry cavemen don't serve" the bartender says then walks away. kris sits there with his mouth open.

"now that's what you get for calling me dry" you take a sip of your drink and laugh.
"niggas is phony" he says with a mean mug.

someone sits next to you on your right but you don't care to glance since they're not bothering you.

"excuse me ma, do you know what's good to drink here?" the person asks tapping you on the shoulder.

you turn around to see who is bothering you now and before you could say anything kris leans over and "handles" things.

"excuse me she only fucks with lightskins" he says.

"kris!" you say and slap his leg.
you turn around back to the attractive man, "sorry about that. but i don't know if you want a drink from here the bartender is in a mood"

"listen i'm not gonna lie i peeped you as soon as you walked in. i don't even care about drinks i just wanna take you home" he says leaning one arm on the counter and leaning closer to you.

"i'm pj by the way" he says licking his lips then winking.

kris leans up to your ear and whispers, "forget damon i'm sensing big dick energy from this one."

damon? oh shit your boyfriend. eh.

"i'm y/n" you say taking a sip of your drink. you consider going home with him and letting him fuck you, what could go wrong?

you look to the dance floor to see if taylor is still there since there is a high chance you're going to leave with pj.

she's fucking gone. you do a double take when you realize she's not there and look down at your phone.

12 messages from her.

the most recent one says "lmaooo nevermind bitch they both agreed to a threesome sooo i will probably see you the fifth of never aka in a week. my back about to be broke sis. #riptaylor tell my mama i love her ❤️❤️😩😩

you laugh at how stupid she is. "taylor said she's about to get her back broke" you say laughing.

kris laughs too, "she's so stupid."

pj clears his throat. oh shit you forgot he was there.
"my offer still stands y/n. taylor doesn't have to be the only one" he says smirking.

"big. dick. energy." kris whispers in your ear.

"i have a boyfriend..." you say not really caring but just throwing it out there.
"ard ... he good." pj says shrugging his shoulders.

"alright lets go" you say getting up and straightening your dress.

pj gets up and puts his hand on your lower back, walking you to the door. 
"you really gonna break my back?" you ask as you both step outside into the chilly night.

"you gon be calling me daddy all night" he whispers in your ear.

oh shitttt

[ the end ]