jaylen hands - how you meet

thank y'all for 5k reads😩☹️🤧❤️🆘🤞🏽
i'm crying in the club rn😭🤧❤️

a request.
~

you just clocked in for your shift at Starbucks and wrapped the apron around your waist. only a 3-hour shift since you were a freshman in college so it wouldn't be that bad. 

you walked to the counter and kindly greeted a lady.
"hi, how may i help you?"

"you can make me a drink. i want a venti caramel macchiato with two extra pumps of caramel and no whip cream on top"

damn, it was only 1 pm and your first customer was rude as hell. but of course, the customer is always right. "ok and would you liked that iced or hot?"

"i said iced," she said and crossed her arms.
"um, n- ok sorry about that. and what would the name be for that order" you say lifting the cup up and writing down her order on it.

"michelle"
"ok that will be $8.64"
"8 what? bitch, you are fucking crazy that's robbery"

"Um ma'am you ordered a venti which is the largest size and it costs 8 dollars. you can always reduce the size of your drink if you want," you say calmly, you were not getting fired because of some petty customer, it was only your 3rd week working here.

"nah whatever i have places to be." she rolls her eyes then puts 9 dollar bills on the counter and walks away to grab her drink "and keep the change, you're welcome".

you roll your eyes and mumble under your breath "it's only 36 cents cheap bitch"
smh, your day was already off to a bad start.

~2 hours have passed and you only have 1 hour left on your shift.~

you look up and see 2 guys who are in your German Literature class and 1 guy who you don't know.
"hi how may I help you?"
"oh yea lemme- oh y/n?"
"in the flesh," you say laughing.

"aye i didn't know you worked here!" then he tries to dap you up but you laugh "i'm at work randy i can't just dap a customer up"

"oh my bad my bad. aye josh look y/n works here but you can't dap her bro she working" randy says getting his attention.

"yo you dumb you really tried to dap her while she working?" the boy you don't know says and starts laughing like a hyena.
(i just imagine jaylen has a crazy laugh)

"bro u dumbbb" and josh laughs along with the other boy.
"ard bet i'm not paying for none of y'all drinks then. ok y/n let me get a blueberry muffin and a tall iced coffee" randy says.
"nah nah i'm just playing," josh says.
"yea me too i'm just pulling your strings" the other one says.

you chuckle "y'all funny buttt y'all have to hurry up because you're holding up the line"
"ok let me get the same as randy but a chocolate muffin instead. nasty ass blueberries" josh says shaking his head

"i'll get 2 scones, 1 cake pop, your number, and a grande vanilla bean frappe," the other boy says

"ok-" then you pause. "wait what? don't you have a girlfriend?"
"me? oh nah but that can change" he says smiling at you.
"wait no i saw you last week with your girlfriend after the basketball game. you're number 11 right?"

then randy and josh start laughing hard as hell and you just stand there confused.
"y/n oh my godddd" josh says in between laughs. "that's shareef how did you get them confused?!"
"shareef is 6'9 and jaylen over here 5'4," randy says still laughing.

ohh jaylen. that's his name. 😬

jaylen rolls his eyes "i'm not that short shut up randy. and like they said that was someone else" he says turning back to you.

this was the most awkward day at work ever. you feel so bad "oh my gosh i'm sorry"
"and he's uglier than me. damn i'm offended" jaylen says acting hurt. 

you laugh nervously. actually shareef looked better but you weren't about to tell him that.
"uhh how about your drink is on me?"

"hey now wait a sec" randy says and stops laughing. "i'm emotionally hurt too, he's my friend and if he's hurt i'm hurt"

~~ present day ~~

"and that was the first day we met. y/n called me shareef, still didn't give me her number that day, but look where we are now" jaylen finishes then passes the microphone to josh who is his best man.

everyone starts clapping and jaylen sits down beside you.
"i love you"
"shareef still looks better" you reply.
"what?" he pouts with sad eyes
you kiss him "i'm just jokinggg no one compares to you"

then you two kiss again.

"the first time i saw jaylen i thought...damn this gotta be the ugliest, scrawniest, nigga alive" josh says starting his speech and everybody laughs.

[ The End ]

Migos and Drake are touring together ayeee! that is the perfect concert man i have to go‼️