Shareef Imagine Pt. 2

It's been 3 days since you've seen Shareef and his friends. You're so mad at yourself, you really dumb as hell why didn't you give him your number.

You knew he played basketball but you didn't want to roll up in the gym looking all thirsty. Ughh why did you have to play hard to get.

You just finished your last class of the afternoon it was now 2pm. You liked UCLA and you were so glad you transferred.

Your roommate asked you to go get her something from the cafeteria and you didn't mind since you were getting something yourself.

You walked in and got in the sandwich line looking at the options. You felt someone cover your eyes and you got scared until you hear someone whisper in your ear,

"You been ignoring me?"

Phew, it was just Shareef. You take his hands off your eyes and turn around and give him a hug. He hugs you back and smiles down at you.

"No I wasn't ignoring you I just haven't bumped into you at all."

"Mhm i know you been ignoring me ma, that's why you didn't give me your number"

"nono for real," you say laughing a little
"I kind of missed you to be honest"

"Oh ard....Nah i'm kidding I missed you too".

~ after you both ordered~

"Come sit with me and Jaylen" he says pointing to him. Jaylen waves to you, smiling with his mouth full.

"I can't I have to give my roommate her food"

"You must hate me" he says shaking his head smiling.

"No i'm serious Shareef i'm not ignoring you"

"Ok then let me get your number!"

"Ok its 000-000-0009"

Then you go your separate ways and you get a text.

Unknown number: Miss you already

You save his number in as Shareef🏀🙃

~skip to later that night~

You're working on your homework snacking on some Cheez its. (white cheddar are the best😋)

When you get a facetime call from Shareef.

"Yes wassup"

"Why you ignoring me?" he says pouting.

"Im not we been texting all day what do you mean?" you say smiling, he so cute.

"You ignored my last three texts" he says still pouting.
"Awww my lil baby Shareef. I'm just doing my homework".
"Ooo i'm your baby now"

"Shut up! Anyway don't you have homework"
"Nah I finished it all. Can I say something?" he asks hesitantly.
"Yea whats on your mind?" you reply.

"I mean I know we just met a couple days ago and we been texting all day but you ugly as hell!"
"SHAREEF! That's not funny I thought you were gonna say something nice!"

He starts laughing so hard "Nah i'm just kidding. But man you shoulda seen your face"

"Alright whatever you ugly too then!"
"Oh nah now it's not funny anymore" he says with a straight face.

You remember y'all facetimed that whole night. And ever since that day you guys became close friends and he asked you out 4 months later.

~back to present day~

You continued playing with Shareef's hair. You looked down and he was looking up at you.

"Oh when did you wake up?" you ask.
"A while ago and you've just been staring into space" he says laughing a little. His voice is a little raspy since he just woke up.

"Oh I was just thinking about the day we met."
He starts laughing, "Mhmmm and how you were playing hard to get."

"Shut up" you say hitting his arm. Then you look down at him and he looks at you and you're both smiling at each other.

He looks at your lips, "gimme kiss". You lean down and kiss him smiling.

[The End]

Should I do other players?
Requests?
Has anybody listened to Cardi B's new album? Thoughts?