liangelo ball - round three👀

i do not like this nigga but i write what y'all want😭

-

you wake up with your head thumping and body feeling limp. you wiggle your toes and stretch your arms bringing the feeling of life back through your body. turning to your right you see—

liangelo ball.
what the fuck. 

sitting up in bed, you don't know what to do.
run out and leave? stay there until he wakes up?

you see your pants and his on the floor. you're not even in your own room. was the dick that good that he took away your memory?

a deep voice shakes you out of your thoughts.
"why you ain't speak to folks?"

you turn to him and take in his morning face.
damn he's sexy.

"i didn't know you were awake"

he reaches his arm out towards you. after a couple seconds you realize what he wanted and you happily snuggle in his chest facing him.

"why you so hesitant?" he asks looking puzzled. "you wanna leave?" he pouts waiting for your answer.

"no i wanna stay, i just can't remember anything from last night"

he smiles, chuckling. "oh i can tell you that. i seen you and your friends at the lakers game then we went to get pizza. then me and you did our own thing."

did our own thing. that doesn't sound like you at all, your friends definitely encouraged you out your comfort zone.

"mmm okay. by did our thing you mean...?" you ask looking in his eyes. he bites his lip and looks away. awww is he blushing? "you know...we had sex"

then it all comes back to you. two leg shaking, mind numbing orgasms. one from riding him and the second from his mouth and fingers.

the first time you came it was rushed. greedy, sloppy, i want you now sex until both of you reached your climax. you fell asleep in his arms happy and feeling sedated.

the second orgasm, gelo woke you up by entering the bed. you were frightened until you heard the toilet flushing in the room adjacent.

"hey stranger" followed by "you look sexy under my covers" led to him between your legs because he wanted to. quick movements from his tongue and his fingers matching the rhythm brought you over the edge. he held your legs down as you came and kissed you after your high was over. "taste how good are you," he said.

"should i be worried you don't remember anything?" he asks bringing you back to present time.

flustered and hornier than ever, you blink away last nights images, "well now i remember everything."

his eyelids lower and he smirks at you, "round three then?"

~

the end