d'angelo russell - overtime win🤪😌

oh my goddd you guys its been forever.
i was reading over some of my imagines like wtf i am trash 😭😭 like why are yall reading that shit omggg

anyway i am back even though my book says completed so why not :)
at the end, be honest 😭 and give feedback cause im not tryna come back after 6835 years thinking im the shit when im really all rusty.

also this is about d'angelo russell ik hes not in college but he's cute and i just wanted to try something new.

y'all know since this is about dlo, devin booker is definitely in it. who do y'all prefer, devin or dlo?
me? i'll take both ya hearrddd me ;) two for one special

also y'all know i dont b doing smut 😭 i tried but i just cant. ALSO THIS IS LONGGG

enjoy tho love u all so much and thanks for the endless support:)) ❤️
~

you were drunk but only because your best friends michelle and kierra tricked you.
you never drink, like ever. 

"its water" they said.
"just chug it with us and act like its a drink" they said.

"whatever" you said, just to entertain them.
turns out it wasn't water and now you were drunk off your ass and also super horny.

you left the dance floor a while ago and were just sitting at the bar swinging your legs watching your best friends get their lives.

inside you wanted to be angry that they tricked you but you couldn't cause you felt too giggly also very very horny.

ugh where was your boyfriend when you needed him.
you looked around the club and decided to try the vip lounge. usually, some of his friends hang around there.

walking up you nodded to the security guy, rick, and he let you in.
ugh, so many sweaty bodies and strippers getting money tucked in their asses. you spot devin booker in the lounge, so you walk to him.

"devvv" you say throwing your arms around him from behind and nestling your head into his back.

first, you caught him off guard but then he turns around and returns your hug chuckling.
"hey y/n what are you doing here?"

"i was tricked. booo i hate the club now" you say making a thumbs down with your fingers and pouting.
he laughs some more, "are you drunk?"
"do you divide the diameter by 2 to get the radius of a circle?" you ask.

he stares at you blankly.
"um..i-"

"where is dlooo" you say whining. so so horny.
"oh he's over there" devin says pointing to a seating area.

d'angelo is sitting talking to two other guys with drinks in their hands.
he's wearing a white shirt and black jeans with rips on the knees but he looks so good. he could be wearing a hospital gown and he would still be hot.

"mmmm" you say to yourself already thinking about the dirty things he would do to you.

devin laughs, "this is going to be funny to watch. i've never seen you drunk before"
"bye devin i wuv youuu" you say pinching his cheek and kissing him on it.

"ow ow ow. damn drunk y/n is aggressive"
you forget about him and walk towards d'angelo.

before he registers who you are, you sit sideways on his lap and wrap your hands around his neck.

"hey baby" he says forgetting about the guys and wrapping his arms around your waist.
"you came with your friends?"

"mhm" you answer starting to bite on his ear. "hey daddy, i missed you" you whisper in his ear.