pj washington - que quieres (dirty)

omg yes i'm back but only because i owe this person an imagine which is long overdue 😭.

(p.s. the girl who requested this imagine is hispanic and asked that her character speak some spanish)

que quieres means what do you want in spanish. this phrase is repeated throughout this part.
~
"rebekah!" you faintly hear as you turn to check the time on your phone.

ughh its 7:30 am time to get up for school.
"i'm up mom shhh" you say groggily while still laying in bed.

about five minutes pass until you realize you should actually get up and get ready for school. at least to wipe the crust out your eyes.

after it takes you 10 minutes to get ready, you stumble downstairs and see your mom has made you french toast.

what a beautiful monday morning already! "gracias mamá" you say kissing her cheek, grabbing your food and heading out to drive to school.

once at school you walk into your ap bio class and see paul, amaya, michelle, and lewis.

damn people must be skipping school, you think to yourself. class starts in 4 minutes.

your bestie kayla isn't in class yet but you're friends with everyone in the class since its a relatively small class (only 10 kids).

"rebekah!" you hear your name whisper-shouted.

you peer up from your phone to see paul or pj as you called him, motioning for you to come to him.

you look around and see the other 3 students are distracted so you make your way to him, then cross your arms. "que quieres?"

"mami i missed you" he says grabbing you and making you sit on his lap.
"pj the desk is too small owww" you say while purposefully moving your butt against his crotch, pretending to be in pain.

"ohhh" he says lowly while squeezing his hands around your waist to stop your movements.

hehe this is too fun.

he forces you off him and gets up, grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the door.
"pj stop we have class!" you say laughing and planting your feet on the ground so he can't drag you.

"i don't fucking care let's go"
"umm nope" you snatch your arm out his and make your way to your seat.

"hey lewis can you tell ms. baker i took rebekah to the nurse?" pj says.

before you can register what that means he scoops you up and carries you out the class.
"omg paul put me down!" you cry with laughter.

"baby i will bounce you up and down on my dick several times. don't worry" he says and slaps your ass.

you whimper cause that shit felt good "papiii" you moan softly.

"shit rebekah stop we're almost to my car" he growls, spanking your ass one more time.

once you get to his car he throws you in and doesnt hesitate to speed off. he didn't even put his seat belt on.

you recognize his house from your many sexual escapades. "you're lucky you live close to school" 

"i would have you in the art room closet so shush" he turns off the car and speed walks to his front door.

once inside he barely locks the door before you're against it and his lips are on yours.

you hum into his mouth as he dominates the kiss. you take your hands and bring them around his neck which enables your bodies to be even closer together.