Good Luck Charm (Jaylen Hands)

You just returned from a run around the campus when you get a text from your friend Jaylen. 

Jay🤙🏽🏀: U busy?

Y/n😁: No just came back from a run

Jay🤙🏽🏀: Bet. Basketball?

Y/n: Nah not feeling it.

Then your phone started ringing because Jaylen was calling you.

You answered smiling, "Yes Jaylen what do you want?"

"What do you mean you're not feeling basketball? Girl bring yo ass to the court"

"Jaylen whyyyy, I'm tired from running"

"Cmon y/n pleaseee. It's 3v2 and we need one more person, plus I haven't seen your sexy ass all day"

You and jaylen flirt all the time but everytime he compliments you, you can't help but smile.

"Alright I'm coming," you say.
"YES! Now hurry up!" he says hanging up.

You make ur way down to the basketball court on your bike and stop when you see Jaylen and his friends. He invited you to play basketball often so you knew them pretty well.

"Aye y/n wassup shorty," his friend Kris said dapping you up smiling.

"Nothing man what you smiling for?"
Jaylen says crossing his arms.

You start laughing a little at Jaylen, "I'm good, let's get this game started."

~ skip to after the game ~

"Ok since I won I get to do it so let's go," Jaylen says. He said if his team won he gets to jump over you and dunk, which he has been asking since forever.

"Nah Jay come on choose anything else. I'm seriously not trying to get my neck broke"

"Come on y/n pleasseeee"

"..." you stood with your arms crossed.

"Y/nnnn"

"....."

"Come on baby girl it would be so fun," he whispers stepping up to you starting to wrap his hands around your waist.

"Now HOL UP-"
"AHH REALLY NIGGA-"
"BRUH"
Jaylen's friends start to say.

You start to laugh at their reactions, "Ok fine hurry up then."

You get in place and Jaylen gets the ball and goes to the other end of the court. He starts running up and you can hear his shoes on the court floor then u feel a whoosh of air over your head but THEN something lands on your neck and you feel immediate pain and you tumble down to the-
NAH im joking 🙃 ,

it works our perfectly and Jaylen jumps over you and dunks.

"Ohhhhh-"
"Aw snapp-"
"We liveeeee-"
His friends say and some of them have their phones out recording on snapchat.

"Oh my gosh that really scared me," You say as Jaylen turns around walking up to you.

"We did it man! See I knew it! You my good luck charm that's why it worked," Jaylen says taking your hand in his.

"ARD YALL, cmon we going to Chick fil a and Jaylen paying but I'm driving. Let's gooooo" Kris says.

You and Jaylen break apart and walk over and follow everyone else. I guess somebody will come get your bike because that bitch cost you $150 🙄.

"Wait hold up, nigga what!!" Jaylen says sprinting up to Kris.

[ I'm sorry y'all this was bad🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️, but anyway feedback please:) and Idk if it will be Shareef and Jaylen or more people. I'm just experimenting right now. Thanks!]