Collin Sexton - class (lil bit dirty)

you were sitting down in your US History classroom waiting for the class the start.

collin came and sat next to you. he put two drinks on the table.
"mango peach smoothie from smoothie king just how you like it"

"awww thank you baby. and what do i owe this act of kindness?" you say and take a sip.
"nothing just treating my girlfriend right" he says smiling wide at you.

"mhmm ok. you want absolutely nothing?" you ask.
he shakes his head, "nope."

"no money back?"
he shakes head.
"a smoothie in return?"
he lifts up the other cup, "already got one".

you squint your eyes at him, "no sex?"
then he scratches the back of his neck, "well you can't expect me to say no to that"

you shove him and laugh "shut upppp"
"nah i'm just joking though i don't want anything in return" he says.

"mhmm" you say.
"mhmm" he mocks you, and you both laugh.

your history teacher walks in signaling the class to quiet down then you and collin take out your notebook and pencils and begin taking notes.

a little into the lecture your teacher is rambling about thomas jefferson when you feel collin's hand on your knee then slowly slide up to your thigh.

you stop writing and glance at him. he continues writing with his other hand as if nothing is happening. so you go back to taking notes.

then he slides his hand to your crotch and rubs his fingers against your clothed area. (im sorry that sounds so awkward im cringing as i write)

you bite your lip and he looks at you and glares. "why are you wearing leggings" he whispers.

you chuckle and shrug, "legging type of day I guess". 

he continues to rub you and then spells out his name on you. "omg collin stop" you whisper because you were trying to hold back.

he retracts his hand then slides it through the top of your leggings and quickly pushes 3 fingers inside you.
(mind you this nigga got them thick long basketball fingers)

"mmmm" you moan quietly and put your head down on the desk.
you hear collin chuckle and he says "there we go".

he pumps into you fast, slows down, rubs his fingers up and down, all the moves.
your breathing gets a little heavier and he speeds up while using one finger to play with your clit.

it's taking everything in your power to not moan out loud right now. and suddenly he stops.

"excuse me mr. wilson can i take y/n to the nurse? she isn't feeling well" you hear collin ask. you lift your head up off the desk and make eye contact with your teacher "of course go ahead".

he takes his fingers out of you wipes them on his jeans and stands up and puts his things in his backpack. you do too but much slower then you both walk out.

"what was that for and why'd you stop?" you cross your arms and glare at him.

he takes your arm and drags you into the boys bathroom then locks the door. both your backpacks go on the floor and he lifts you up and puts you on the sink counter.

he pulls your leggings down and kisses you. then he pulls his pants down. damn he's hard as a rock.

oh shit. you remember something. before he can enter you. "collin, the smoothies!"

"really y/n??"

[The End]

my bad if that was awkward or cringy 😬 i tried y'all 😂😂