brandon boston

uhh i did not know this man existed until  whorekk  said sum so thank u. he is cuteee :)

"brandon gets the rebound and steps back for the floater he shoots.... he ... misses the shot. kentucky now has to win their next 3 games to get a top seeded spot for march madness" the announcer drains on.

you're sitting in your dorm watching the game instead of in the gym unlike the rest of the school because you have two papers due at 11:59pm that you so happened to procrastinate.

you wish you could be there right now supporting your team, supporting brandon.
honestly, you can't help but feel they lost because of you, but you know that's not true.

you sigh and cut the tv off resuming your work.
a couple hours go by and you hear your door open knowing it's brandon who has the extra key.

he doesn't say anything just drops his bags off at the door and stands there.
you go up to him and envelop him in a hug putting your head into his chest.

he sighs deeply and hugs you back harder rubbing his hands up and down your back.
"i missed the shot" he mumbles sadly.
you don't say anything because you don't know what to say. how could you possibly cheer him up?
all you do is squeeze him tighter and start rubbing circles into his back.

"you hungry?"
he shakes his head no.
"come on then" you say leading him to your room.

you undress him leaving him in his tank top and boxer shorts and make him lay on the bed.
"don't leave me" he says pouting pulling your arm back to him.
"i'm not baby i'm just getting the remote".

once you've crawled into bed with him he gets on top of you and snuggles into you so his head is on your chest and he has you in a bear hug.
"are you cozy?" you say running your hands through his hair.
he nods his head and you can feel him smile into your chest.

after you've turned on the tv to amazing world of gumball you put the remote down and start rubbing his back.
his breath starts to even out and eventually he falls asleep.
"i'm sorry" you hear him mumble and you think he's still awake but he's talking in his sleep.

'my poor baby' you think feeling rubbing his back but also your essays...
once you sure he's knocked out you slide from underneath him and go back into the living room and finish your work.

~~the next morning~~

you wake up to brandon smiling at you
"i missed you" he says smiling.
you missed seeing him happy and you wish he didn't put so much pressure on himself.

"do you have practice today?"
"no not after a game day why?"
"come on let's go then" you say getting up and putting on clothes.

"wait where are we going?" he asks.
"you'll see just get dressed."

once you're both dressed you drive to the secret location: the rec center's basketball court.

"what are we doing here?" he asks sounding kind of upset.
"yesterday you only made 2 out of your 10 free throws. other than that you averaged the same amount of rebounds and assists."
"so what i'm gonna be making free throws all day" he asks confused.
"you've always been bad at them. now is the time to get better" you say getting out the car.

"ahh i love your brutal honesty"

once you two are on the court he starts playing around at first.
"brandon i'm serious, think of me as your coach" you say trying to act tough.
"but you're sexy and your ass is sum different" he says walking towards you.

"uh uh no no" you say backing up until you hit the fence.
"can i run some plays on you coach?" he says pinning you against the fence.
"uh uh"
"how about show you my trick shot coach?"
"um well.. no"
he leans in and starts kissing your neck "lemme show you why i'm such a good athlete"

"how..how about you show me you can make a damn free throw" and you push him off.
"damn it's like that baby" he says laughing.
"yea it's like that and i'm your coach"
"ok ma" he says slapping your ass and walking away to get the ball.

for two hours you guys spend time working on his free throws and just having fun on the court.
even though he beat you twice 1v1 it was still fun.

"ok i'm tired and unathletic so i can't be out here longer ima pass out" you say laying on the court.
he comes up to you laughing hard then sits down next to you.

"even though my free throws probably won't improve i really appreciate you doing this. i know it's kinda weird when i get in those moods sometimes but your presence just makes it better" he says holding your hand and leaning down for a kiss.

"you make me happy and i want you to be happy that's all"
"your ass makes me happy so keep shaking it" he says smiling.

"you always know how to ruin a cute moment" you say laughing and hitting his leg.
"my bad sexy"

~~ the end ~~