pj washington - let's fuck

pj: baby
you: yes
pj: i want you rn.

you look out your window and stop typing, instantly horny from his text.

you: ok i'll be there in 10 mins.
pj: stay the night? :(

you: babyyy i have hw due at 11:59 pm
pj: ok bring it with u :)
you: okay daddy 😌
pj: mmm don't tease me baby 😊😊

you put your stuff in your backpack and start walking to pj's dorm which luckily wasn't too far from yours.
when you get there he's waiting outside for you and you smile walking up to him and he envelopes you in a hug.

"i missed you baby" he says looking down at you.
you laugh a little "i just saw you yesterday and we been talking all day"
"i missed you still" he says smiling all cutely and you smile right back at him.

"give me a kissyyy" he says leaning down puckering his lips.
"you're so goofy" you respond but still kiss him anyway.
"ah ah one moreee" he says and you two kiss again.

"okay pack it up martin and gina" someone says coming out of the dorm building and you two laugh.

once you get in pj's dorm you see none of his suitemates "you can be as loud as you want today baby" he whispers in your ear.

when you get in his room you immediately straddle his lap and he puts his hands on your butt.

"hop on top i wanna rideee" you mumble on his lips while kissing him.
he laughs with you "now look who's being goofy".

a passionate makeout session ensues and he continues to get rather handsy.
he's rubbing your ass at one point then his hands move up to your hips, then up your shirt and start massaging your breasts.

"pjjjj" you moan into his neck. he knows those are your weaknesses.
"you like when i touch you there baby?" he asks, his voice now deeper than it was before.

you shift so you're sitting directly on top of his dick and you start to rock your hips.
"pj i want you to fuck me nowww" you say airlessly.

"i thought you wanted to ride" he says trying to be funny.
you look at him with a fake mad face.
"ok ok i'll give my baby what she wants" he says kissing your mad face away.

he swiftly flips you over and reaches behind you under the pillow and pulls a condom from under it.
you look at him shocked.
"what you don't want me to wear one??" he says grinning.
"no it's the fact it was under the pillow fa me" you say slapping his shoulder.
"a king must always be prepared for his queen" he says laughing.

ahh this man is too smooth.

once he has the willy wrapped he angles his dick right in front of your pussy.
"put it in" he whispers leaning down to kiss you.
"mmm okkk" you respond knowing he loves that for some reason (why do boys like this😭)

he immediately strokes deep inside you leaning down and putting his face in your neck.
you can't help but moan loudly and wrap your legs around him and grip his back.
"pj oh my godddd"
"yea tell me how it feels"
"oh my goddd"
"baby you taking me so well"
"mmmm"
"damn you so wet for me"

he speeds up and you can't even speak anymore gasping for air as he goes deep inside you.
a couple minutes pass when you feel pj's dick start to twitch inside you.

"oh baby you bouta cum?"
"mhm you always make me cum so fast. make me feel so good" he mumbles kissing you.
"let me get on top" you say smirking.
pj chuckles and says "okkk" slyly.

you both know how this goes every time.
first you start to dominate and then you get too tired so pj takes over.
this time is no different.

when pj takes over you lean down on his chest moaning super loud because he is fucking you fast and hard.
"you should have let me stay on top"
"oh my godddd"
"you know i love being deep inside when i cum in you"
"mmmm pjjj"
"i don't mind this position though, i like hearing you loud for me"

at one point you cover your mouth because you feel like you're getting too loud.
"uh uh stop that shit" pj says and flips you over so you're in doggystyle.
"i'm bouta give you some backshots since you don't know how to act"

"pj noooo" you say and start to crawl away. backshots make you so loud.
he grabs you and pulls you right on his dick.
"mmmm" you both moan simutaneously.

"good girl" he says pushing you down so your back is arched.
he starts fucking you hard and fast moaning loud as hell.
"shit baby, ahhhh i'm bouta cum"

you can't even speak, you're just gripping the sheets.
"oh i'm cumming" he says going faster until he cums pulling you up so your back is against him and he's kissing you.
"mmm i feel it"
"well you shouldn't cause the condom is on" he says smiling.
"boy shut uppp" you say crawling away.

"oh no we not done yet" he says flipping you over and pinning you to the bed.
"huh-" you begin but then he starts eating you out.

"oh my goddd" you say trying to push his head away and he grabs both of your hands.
you can't help but enjoy the ride until you cum and he lets you ride it out on his face.

after you cum you collapse on the bed and pj snuggles up next to you kissing your face, neck, and all around.
"soo.. round two?" he asks smiling like a little kid.

"pj you freak!" you say laughing.
"baby i can't help it, you bring it out of me"
"fine let me pee first".

after you get out the bathroom pj is asleep on the bed passed out, his dick still hard though.
'how is that even possible', you think to yourself.

you kiss him on the cheek and put on his shirt and shorts then pull out your laptop and open up Canvas (fuck that website 😭).

the end ~~

what other players should i write about? i feel bad writing about the same ones. also y'all know how it goes, i disappear then i magically reappear again😭