pj washington

a request from powerssquad
one thing i'm bad at is naming things, also endings. so titles and the end of imagines are so hard for me😩.

but i'm not bad at recognizing fine men and this man is 😍💦👏.

~

you were sitting at your desk applying your clear lip gloss while pj was chilling on your bed on his phone.

you rub your lips together and screw on the top. "my lip gloss is popping, my lip gloss is cool" you whisper-sing to yourself.

"shut up ugly" pj says laughing.
you turn around and laugh too, "oh you heard that?"
he nods his head still laughing, "yea big mouth".

"whatever that's why you look like a ninja turtle, now let's go" you say and get up smoothing down your outfit.

he gets off the bed and makes his way to you.
"damn baby we just going to the basketball game" he says eyeing you up and down, rubbing his hands together.
"oo shit. did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

you laugh, "thanks baby" and twirl around.
he wraps you in his arms and pecks you on the lips. "let's go"

when you arrive at the game pj spots his friends and takes your hand leading you to sit next to them.

~ skip to the end of the game ~

you were scrolling on instagram looking at your explore page seeing all these videos of people doing mukbangs which made you hungry as hell.

you clicked on one of a lady who made fried chicken and she was drizzling barbecue sauce on it.
"damn i'm hungry" you said to yourself.

"you always hungry, damn" kevin knox says laughing.
"yea fatty you eat more than me" jarred  vanderbilt chimes in laughing.

fatty? you were a little offended by their words so you look at pj to defend you, but you realize he's laughing with them.

he shrugs his shoulders, "they ain't lying, you stay eating babe. and yo said fatty" then he gives jarred a fist bump and laughs some more.

wow ok. so they're basically calling you a pig for liking to eat? plus they eat like dinosaurs all sloppy and huge meals at once.

even though they dropped the subject you're still mad and upset because your own boyfriend joined in.

walking back to his truck, pj asks if you want anything to eat but you don't respond.

in the car he turns on music and tries to start a conversation but you roll down the window and gaze outside.

once he stops at his place he takes off his seatbelt.

"you've been quiet babe are you ok?" he asks, genuinely concerned.
"take me home please" is all you say, texting your best friend to meet you at your house.

"it's only 9pm i thought we could chill at mines and you could sleepover?"
"take me home pj", you say again.

"... babe is it something i said?"

you look at him and give him a cold glare.
"paul washington jr. if you don't take me home i'll walk my damn self"

he sighs and rubs his hands down his face. "how are we supposed to grow in this relationship if we can't even talk out our problems? tell me what i did wrong so i can work on it please"

you cross your arms and look at him.
"i don't want to talk".

he locks the doors, rolls up your window and puts the car in park.
"i'm not moving until we settle this and i'm damn sure not letting my girl walk home in the fucking cold. so we either do this the hard way or the easy way" he says as calm as possible.

you sigh.
"jared called me a fatty and then you gave him a fucking fist bump and repeated his words. and i felt really offended and angry that 1) you didn't stop them from teasing me about eating "a lot" and 2) that you joined in. like seriously pj a fatty?"

he's silent for a minute like he's thinking about everything you said.
"baby we were just joking with you"

"ok pj we joke all the time. tease and insult whatever but it's different. you have to know when you cross the line between joking and being offensive"

"y/n i genuinely apologize for making you feel this way. i truly don't care how much you eat you not a fatty, you slim thick. and even if you were i wouldn't love you any less. really i was just joking with you."

"and from now on i'll check my boys and what they say because fatty was outta pocket. but i wasn't lying, yo ass is fatty just for daddy" he adds on and at the end he reaches over and slaps his hand down on your thigh.

you crack a small smile. "alright pj i forgive you."

he smiles at you and leans over to hug you. "so you spending the night right?" he whispers in your ear.

you pull away and laugh, "no i'm serious take me home. christine is there waiting for me"

he pouts "but babe."

"sorry pj" you say and shrug your shoulders laughing.

"fine i gotchu. tomorrow night i'll kidnap you" he says still pouting and starts driving.

[ The End]