collin sexton - prom

LONG OVERDUE IM SORRY YALL i broke my mf wrist so typing with my left hand is a challenge but i owe it to y'all. ❤️thank you for being patient. ❤️😩 AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS❤️❤️❤️😊

a request.

~

you sighed as you did your makeup looking in the mirror applying blue eye shadow.

you weren't mad at collin because he had an important basketball game and college scouts would be there so he had to go, but you were a little upset he was missing senior prom.

your friends rebekah, rachel and serena all danced around your room singing to Only by Nicki Minaj while they got ready. they were making you come along with them since it was your last prom.

after you finished applying your makeup you looked at yourself in the mirror. damn you looked hot. ok you thought to yourself, you were going to try and have fun and enjoy this prom.

you sent a quick selfie to collin. he responded right away

collin💙🔐: oh dayum that's all mine🤤
you: stopp😂❤️
collin💙🔐: nah baby you look🙏🏽😈👅
you: 😂😂edible? wtf
collin💙🔐: damn right😏. love you 😘😘
you: ☹️❤️ miss you
collin: tomorrow🤞🏽

you locked your phone and sighed.

~ arriving at prom ~

you and your friends arrive at 8:30 even though it started at 8. no one really arrives to dances on time since it's weird being the first people there. as soon as you stepped in you heard "24 karat magic in the aiirrrrrrr".

"Ugh this song is so overplayed but I can't help but sing along." Rachel said as she started to sway along to the song.

You all walked on the dance floor immediately and joined in with your classmates dancing. after a little while the dj switched the song to Slippery by Migos. now this was your mf songggg. you and serena started rapping to each other and dancing as well.

out of the blue someone came up behind you and wrap their hands around your eyes. you gapsed and turned around,

"oh my gos.. oh it's you" you say grumpily. it was just shareef playing games.
he laughed, "oh that's my greeting oh ok"
"whatever," you replied "how come you're not at the basketball game?"
he hesitated and looked at you, "uh..basketball season ended last week what do you mean?"

you saw serena motioning to him out the corner of your eye and then his eyes got wide "oh shit" and then he walked away quickly. you turned to serena and crossed your arms "what's going on here? then how come collin is not here but shareef is??"

she shook her head and put her hands up "uhh i was just telling him to go get keisha because she started talking to his side hoe mariah. so i saved his ass" she replied shrugging.

you nodded your head but you didn't fully believe her. you walked away to get a snack. you had only been at prom for 30 mins and it was already a little boring without collin. you sat down at the table with your plate when someone wrapped their hands around your eyes again.

"shareef i'm not playing, go get keisha before she finds out you cheating" you say crossing your arms.

the person behind you chuckled. you gasped for the second time that night and turned around but this time it was collin. you got up quickly and hugged him. he laughed and hugged you back.

"i thought you weren't coming. how are you wearing a suit? how did you know blue was my dress color? i never showed you my dress. why are you here? how did you change? when-" you were cutt off your little rant with a kiss then collin pulled away.

"baby there really isn't a basketball game i just wanted to surprise you. And damn" he says biting his lip as his hands move up and down your sides "im glad i didnt miss this. you look...." and he started laughing. "you really look beautiful tonight damn"

you started blushing and you replied with a thank you then you remembered, "oh yea shareef told me there was no basketball game. i saw him a little while ago".

"this bitch.." he trailed off. "he almost exposed me" he shook his head.

all you could do was smile. senior prom, you had your best friends, your boyfriend, the dress you wanted and a good dj. nothing could go wrong.

"well let's forget about shareef come on let's dance" you say pulling him to the dance floor just as Rock With You by Michael Jackson came on.

"alright baby whatever you say" collin says then kisses you on the cheek and puts his hands on your hips and you both start to sway.

[The End]

i couldn't decide but whichever u like better for prom then that's the one u wore. also if u don't like either i'm sorry😭😩

 also if u don't like either i'm sorry😭😩