shareef o'neal - quickie

school is inching closer and closer and that's not funny

quickie: a brief act of sexual intercourse

^ just for y'all kids out there ;)

~

you're sitting at the dinner table. shareef is to your right and shaqir is across from you.

shareef's mom is across from shareef and at the head of the table is shaq. merah is at a sleepover.

you're having dinner with shareef's family, nothing strange, this isn't the first time either.

none of that "daddy pass me the salt" shit or a vibrator in your pussy and shareef has the remote.

the only thing is shareef's hand keeps rubbing up and down your thigh while he talks to his dad about basketball.

of course it would be no big deal but this nigga keeps stopping at your pussy and rubbing it.

you haven't embarrassed yourself by squealing yet but shaqir has been smirking at you the whole night like he knows something you don't.

"baby...?" shareef says tapping you.
you look at him and realize you've been staring at your plate this whole time. 

"huh?" you ask
the nigga has the audacity to talk to you and act like he's still not rubbing you down there.
"my mom asked how's school" he smirked at you.

you look at her, "oh i'm sorry i'm just um, stressed about finals"

in other words: getting dick tonight

she laughs a little, "no worries i understand. what's your major again?"

your son's thick dick.

"animal bioscience" you smile at her, then you glance at shaqir who is still smirking at you.

ok bet you'll give him something to smirk about.
"how's 6th grade shaqir?" you ask.

shareef chokes on his food laughing.
"i'm going to the 9th grade actually" shaqir says glaring.

"ohhh i forgot wow time flies" you say smiling at him.

shareef sticks two fingers in you which makes you snap your neck towards him.
"reef what are you-" you whisper turning your whole body to face him. he faces you too.

"come on babe let's excuse ourselves and go solve this problem" he whispers back.

"what problem?" you whisper and he takes your hand and places it on his hard dick.

"well that's your fault you've been teasing me all night sooo" you shrug your shoulders.

"come on just a quickie. my parents are distracted and shaqir will go play the game in a few" he whispers rubbing you on your thighs now trying to convince you.

"shareef it will be so obvious if we both leave the table together. plus i'm not having sex while your parents are right below us!"

he starts laughing, "it's not my fault my dick is that good you can't keep quiet"

"you guys sound so annoying whispering like that can you go upstairs" shaqir says.

"oh yea sorry let's go y/n, we don't want to bother people with our whispers" shareef says pulling you up from the table.

"yea and i'll just go play the game" shaqir says smirking at you.

did he just...

before you know it, you're thrown on shareef's bed and he's above you.
"babe you gotta be quiet" he says unbuckling his belt.

"this time don't put a pillow over my head and i won't scream!" you reply rolling your eyes.

"it was a kink i wanted to try i told you i'm sorry" he replies laughing.

"what kink!? suffocation? MURDER?"
all he does is laugh then bend down to kiss you.

"now let's get this party started" he says throwing his shirt across his room.

"uh what? ain't no party. you said quickie so you're in and out" you reply.

who's laughing now. 💅🏽

"babe what?"
"babe what?" you mock him.

"y'all just hurry up please so shareef can take me to get ice cream!" shaqir shouts from outside the room.

you and shareef look at each other and start laughing.

[The End]

🥂🤗