jaylen hands - feels like the first time

i miss jaylen i wish he did two more years at ucla.

~

your back is on the bed and he's towering over you moderately pumping in and out.
sometimes he changes his pace going slow and sensually and then he'll pick up the pace making you grip his back and be at a loss for words.
"j-j-jaylen" you softly moan. he's fucking teasing you and you both know it.

it's not your first time having sex. but it's intimate yet timid because you both are kind of shy people.
he picks up the pace and leans up from your neck to look at your face.
you smile and take in his features– stopping on his lips.

he leans down, speeds up, and kisses you while he's coming in you at the same time.
you feel him jerking so you squeeze your legs tighter while gripping his back.
"oh my godddd when you do that" he moans in your neck.

he lays down on you with his head on your chest breathing heavily. "did...you...cum?"

"hmm? oh no it's ok" you respond rubbing his back.
he pushes himself up and goes on his knees, spreads your legs out and doesn't even give you a warning before he starts eating you out.

"ohmy god jaylen" you moan shocked trying to push his head off.
he takes your hands and holds them down.

he switches up his technique by making his tongue sharp and fucking you with it then eating you while fingering you at the same time.
when you cum you can feel him smile against your thigh at how proud he is.
he comes up and kisses you long and sensually and you run your fingers through his hair.

he lays beside you and eventually you see that he falls asleep.
you stare at his lips, forehead, eyelashes, and back to his lips then smile because he looks so peaceful.
you drift off to sleep happily satisfied.

—2 hours pass—
your eyes flutter open to see jaylen smiling at you.
he smirks "hey baby" you smile and feel yourself flush.

"we just had sex" he whispers to you smiling.
you laugh "yea we did".
he leans in to kiss you.

"every time feels like the first time with you" he sings.