Collin Sexton

i feel bad because i keep using the same characters for my imagines:( so i tried to switch it up. also this one is a little short. but i hope you guys like it! :)
~
"HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE, Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED", you shouted along with everyone else in the club jumping up and down. 

It was your friend Amirah's 21st birthday and she had to go all out and have her birthday party here. It wasn't that many people but definitely over 100. The DJ was killing it with the bangers tonight.

Up next the DJ put on Only by Nicki Minaj. That was your fucking songgg! Your best friend Maya came up to you excited and both of y'all started dancing and rapping along.

"My man full he just ate, I don't duck nobody BUT TAPE" y'all rapped along and a little circle started to form around y'all because both of you were getting your life.

~ 3rd person pov ~

"Ooo Collin look sis getting it. that's definitely your type" Daniel said pointing at the girls dancing in the center.

Collin looked up from his phone. He didn't really care about clubs but it was his friend's birthday party so why not.

"yea bro the taller one killing it" Collin says putting his phone on the table. He already knew her, that was y/n. they've been talking on the low but he wasn't about to let Daniel know that. Daniel got a big ass mouth.

~back to your pov~

After the song went off you were out of breath from all that dancing. You and Maya went over to the bar, you both ordered water.

You felt a presence behind you and when you went to turn around the person put their hands over your eyes.

"Guess who," the person tried to say in a lighter voice but failed. You started laughing, "Collin I know it's you, you sound exactly the same!"

He sat next to you "I tried I tried."
Maya was siting on the other side of you and she leaned over you, "Hey Collin".
"Hey" he responded leaning over you to see her, "I didn't even see you Maya"

"Yea sure. If y'all fuck don't do it in our dorm. Sex smells" she says getting up walking back to the dance floor.
"Did she just..." you say, watching her go. that girl has no filter.

Collin just laughs, then crosses his arms. "ok so we fucking orrr?"
You hit him on the shoulder and laugh, "Collin get outta here!"
"Nah nah I'm just joking."

The both of you talk for the rest of the night just laughing and having a genuinely good time with each other. You talk about basketball, meek mill, how chicken nuggets are better than chicken tenders, and more until everyone gathered to sing Happy Birthday to Amirah.

Everyone was singing "how old are you nowww" and you felt Collin step behind you and wrap his arms around you.

You turned around in his arms and looked at him, and the glow of the candles shined across his face. Both of you kept singing as you maintained eye contact.

"Congratulations to you."
Collin leaned into you, placing his forehead on yours.
"Congratulations to you."
He glanced at your lips.
"Congratulations to youuuu."
He whispered the last one, biting his lip.

"Can I?" He whispers, still looking at your lips.
You nodded, awww how nice of him to ask. Buuut you kinda wished both of you were in his bed already. 
He started off kissing you slowly, then he swiped his tongue against your bottom lip.

"i KNOW y'all niggas not about to hook up at my party" Amriah interrupts both of you, crossing her arms. you and Collin break apart.

She starts laughing, "Nah i'm just joking. I can't believe my lil son y/n is growing up" She says wiping a fake tear.

You start laughing, "Byeee. But Happy Birthday again! I loved the party" you  lean in to hug her.
She hugs you back, "mhm you was just loving on something else." then you both pull apart.
"well i'll see y'all i have to go so say thank you to everyone. and get some cake i have toooo much."

She walks away then Collin looks at you smirking.
"Sooooo...you tryna be like bunnies?"

[ The End ]

Be honest, do y'all think Michael Porter jr. is cute? Issa hard pass for me. 😐😷👋🏽
And what do y'all think?
chicken nuggets or chicken tenders?
i have to say nuggets. 😤😋