jaylen hands - valentine's day (dirty)

this is a request from KawaiiTaylor14

sorry girl this took too long but fucking school smh school is a whore i am sick of it already.
also i cant write sex scenes so i am sorry yall like i really suck and i tried so hard so pls don't cringe too hard (as i did while writing it).

(this is long)
~

you wake up in your bed, warm and cozy with the sun shining in through your curtains.
everything is all fine and dandy until you feel a note taped to your forehead.

"what the ...", you say peeling it off and looking at it.
* taylor, meet me in the gym.

- love jaylen <3 *

1. how did he sneak in here without waking you up?
but 2. awwww how sweet

you smile to yourself remembering that today is February 14th, aka valentine's day.
the only stressful thing about this is you don't know what jaylen has planned so you don't know what to wear!

finally you decide on white pants and an olive green shirt and make your way to the gym.
you see jaylen sitting out front of the gym with roses in his hand and a bag of twizzlers with ribbon wrapped around them.

he spots you and gets up to give you a hug, "hey baby i was beginning to think you would never wake up"
you grab his cheeks and bring him in for a kiss pouring your love and appreciation into it. "i love you so much, you're so thoughtful" you say after you two break away.

jaylen blinks twice, looking at you a little dazed but then winks at you, "keep that up and we won't get to what i have planned"
you laugh and take the roses and twizzlers from him, "thank you baby, seriously you didn't have to plan anything"

he wraps his arm around your shoulder and leading you to the direction of his car.
"i know but it's daddy's job to spoil you sooooo"
you laugh and slap him on the side "shut uppp"

~

the first stop in your day is to get breakfast.
jaylen sits on the same side of the booth as you and the whole time you're eating, he's recording you putting you on his snap.

"are you religious? cause you're the answer to all my prayers" he says.

you put your hand up to the camera laughing, "jaylen stop i'm trying to eat and you're not funny".

"are you tired? why don't you have a seat on my face" he says with a grin.
you start to choke on your pancake and reach for your orange juice only to find an empty cup.

"aw shit! excuse me! my girlfriend needs some water she's choking!" jaylen shouts trying to get someone's attention.

a man that's sitting in the booth in front of you hears and turns around. "here son, she can have some of my diet coke, it will help"

you, still choking, reach for the coke when jaylen slaps your hand away.
"i'm sorry sir but my girlfriend does not drink after men. only me"

you slap jaylen on the shoulder so he can stop being petty because you're still choking!

a waitress comes with some more orange juice and refills your cup.
you take a gulp and the dry pancake gets washed down your throat.

"thank you" you say to the waitress, your voice a little raspy.
then you hit jaylen on the shoulder again, "i could've choked to death and you wanna be petty over me drinking after some man!"

he laughs but kisses you on the cheek, "baby i was protecting you. look at his fucking beard! he probably has roaches and lice in that shit! plus who drinks fucking diet coke?"