liangelo ball - how you meet

y'all know i'll never let a week pass before i update 😁🙃😏 more otw

~

'Hi, you have another session at 12pm! If you want to decline, respond to this email.

Thanks.'

"Ughh", you sit up in your bed, another tutoring session. You had no classes today since your one Friday class got canceled but you already had a tutoring session at 9am which finished 30 mins ago and now you can't even relax.

Plus it's lunch time! And you always get stuck tutoring damn basketball players never any other sport.

You put back on your shoes and then make your way to the tutoring center. Once you get there you sign in then go to your assigned room where you see someone already sitting.

"Hi my name is y/n, what subject do you need help in?" you say as you sit across from him. Of course he brought a fucking basketball with him. yup, classic basketball player.

"I'm Liangelo but call me Gelo. And I need some help with History, but specifically World war 2"

"Ok. Anything specific or just a general timeline?"

He pulls out his notes, "yea I have some questions prepared."

You guys dive into the session and within 5 minuets it seems that he's picking up the topic fairly easy.

After 30 mins you guys finish.
"Wow you're a fast learner. Are you reviewing for a test or you just needed help?" you ask.

"Oh uh, I just needed help" he stutters.
"Well we're done, so see you" you say getting up. Perfect timing because your stomach decides to rumble so fucking loud.

"Oh uh, let me take you to lunch. We can go to the dining hall or somewhere else, my treat" he says packing his stuff up.

"Um how nice but we just met today... so, yea". tbh he's cute, but you're not trying to get involved cause basketball players play too many games. (haha)

"Nah that's perfect. We can get to know each other. Plus it's free food!" He says smiling at you.

This nigga up to something, but he's not wrong —> free food 🚨😍! "Ok ok fine, but only to the dining hall".
Not trying to get killed or nothing. 🤔

"Ok let's go".

You both make your way to the dining hall having a good conversation about upcoming tests and also where you're both from.

When you get to the building you see your friend Chris waiting at the door. You met him through tutoring and how funny, he's on the basketball team too.

"Oh hey y/n. hey Gelo. How nice, I didnt know that you two know each other" he nods to both of you but you see him wink at Liangelo.

"Oh this guy? He's just following me, I don't know him" you say to trick Chris.

"Nigga you can't do shit!" chris exclaims throwing his hands up.

Mhm you knew something was up.
"Ok Now i'm smart enough to put two and two together so I know you set him up. Why didn't you just ask me out yourself." you ask Liangelo.

"Chris told me you don't like basketball players that much so I tried to act like a normal student!"

"You brought a damn basketball to the tutoring session!" you exclaim.

"You really can't do shit!" Chris says laughing. "Damn what were you thinking?"

"Oh uhhh hehe" Liangelo says rubbing the back of his neck nervously and puts the basketball on the ground. "I just really like you so I don't know I forgot I guess".

Awww how cute.

"Ok well how about we get lunch then, we can start over" you say to Liangelo.
"That's a bet!" Chris says.
"No not you, go study or something" you say shooing him away. 

"Y'all petty! I made this happen!" he says pointing at you both as you make your way into the cafeteria. You laugh.
"You'll thank me later!!!!" you hear him shout as the door closes.

[The End]

Cavs or Warriors? 🧐