Invited

Clare's pov:

Hi, my name is Clare Love Brock, I have 1 brother which is Colby Brock. I live in a small apartment, 10 minutes away from the trap house where my brother lives. My brother Colby lives with some other friends Sam, Corey, Elton, And Jake. I have just finished college. I'm glad I'm not really out to the public, I am but like I'm barely in videos so they don't know my socials because I tell the house not to link it in the bio.

I am a model in Chanel which pays very good- But that is my side job. My main job is that nobody knows about it because if they did I would get yelled out. I am a detective and I can see and communicate with spirts which is one of my main secrets. I go to abandoned places where murders, kidnaps, and all that stuff happen and figure out if we know the full truth. I never told Colby this because he is overprotective but I plan to tell them soon. I'm one of the main detectives and work with my friend Alex. Modeling and being a detective are my jobs and love them. I have been working with them for 6 months now and I'm so glad about it.

The public doesn't know I'm Colby's sister because then modeling would be a pain in the ass. I live alone but I am bisexual and out to my brother and he is very supportive. My parents died when I was 11 which was 13 years ago. My birthday is February 29, 1998, which means I'm 24. I considered myself lucky since my birthday is in leap year but besides that. Since my parent's death, I stayed with my brother.

September 15:
I woke up at 11 am in my comfy PJs. I grabbed my phone and got up heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
I make myself some avocado toast with egg and bacon. I scroll through TikTok and I receive a message from Colby.

Annoying bro: hey sis you awake yet?
Me: what do u want
Annoying bro: damn at least a good morning would've been nice.
Me: yeah yeah what do u want?
Annoying bro: So I was wondering if u wanted to come to the trap house to hang out and then we are hosting a party later if u want to come you are invited.
Me: All I'm getting ready. Pick me up in 30?
Annoying bro: yep see ya then
*seen*

I finish up my breakfast and head to my room to get my outfit and do some makeup. Makeup for me is just eyeliner.
My outfit:

I get my phone, AirPods, and apartment keys and head down since Colby is waiting for me

"Finally get in," Colby said as I open the door. "God damn okay jeez," I said buckling my seat belt. We head to the trap house which isn't far from me.

I get out of the car and walk in. "Hey, Claire," Corey says as I walk past him. "Hey," I say back as I sit on the beanbag (favorite spot) "so tell me about this 'party' Colby here was telling me about," I say looking at Jake. "Oh yeah, it's supposed to be at 11 pm and it's just gonna be people drinking and getting wasted as fuck" Jake said looking at me. "Bet, I'm gonna leave here early then so I can plan my outfit," I say as Colby turns to me. "Better not be anything sexy because there are a ton of guys and we don't need them looking at you in that way," he said like a dad. Before I could respond I hear Sam say "don't worry brother I'll protect her, plus when doesn't she look hot" Colby gives him the death stare as Sam runs around the whole house as Colby chases him. "GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER" "I DIDN'T MEAN IT AHHHH CLAIRE DO SOMETHING!" "COLBY IF YOU DONT STOP CHASING HIM I WILL EAT ALL THE COOKIES" I yell holding his favorite cookies in my hand. "WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM?!" "Magic" "DEAL BUT THIS ISNT THE END GOLBACH" By this time Sam is behind me hiding as I hand Colby his cookies and make room for Sam to sit next to me. "Anyway so how did you guys eat breakfast? Or were you guys too lazy to even make any?" I said looking straight at Colby. "First off fuck you" "Ew no thanks that wouldn't be nice" "DAMN IT, "He said "Answer the question now." "No. Because JAKE used all the milk for his cereal." I sigh looking at Colby. I get up and hit him on the head. "Then eat something else stupid"

After ending up having to make Colby, Corey, Jake, and Sam lunch. Elton helped me with I'm glad. "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO HURRY TF UP" I yell as I sit down with my plate. They all grab their food and sit at the table with me. "SO what do u plan to set up for the party?" I ask. "The usual, tons of shots and drinks and games and the loudspeakers," Jake said. "Party starts at 11 but people come at 11:30 so." It is 1 pm currently "Who are you guys inviting?"I ask. "Well, Corey invited Brennen but the usual are coming and whoever they invite," Colby said wanting to kill Corey. "Oh alright.." I say grabbing my phone.

*1 unread message*

Alex: Hey we have a new case to do and we investigate it in about a week or so. Just letting you know.
Me: All, I'm not home currently but when I do I'll call u.
Alex: ok.

"Claire, CLAIRE" Colby yells. "WHAT" "I was talking to you" "oh sorry, what's up?" "I was asking on do u want me to drop u off at your place in about 2 hours to get ready?" "Can you drop me off now? I have to make a call" Colby gave me a suspicious look then agreed and dropped me off.

Hi guys this is my first book so anyway- 1077 words. Also, it will always be from Claire's pov unless I say otherwise.