We got her

They all meet up and Kat looks at them all nervous as hell. "So you just gonna stand there or are u going to explain?" Elton says wanting to kill whoever messed with Claire. "So the plan was to get revenge because Claire humiliated him so they wanted revenge and his new girl knew stuff about her they used it against her." Kat said, "wait who's him" Jake asks. "Names Brennen? I don't know him really but" Colby cuts her off, "that son of a bitch I'm going to kill that motherfucker" Colby says about to punch the wall with Elton stopping him. "I'll help you if I don't get arrested" Kat says not wanting to go to jail

"Deal"

Claire's pov:
Claire has been suffering and she feels like her brain is going crazy. I heard a random bang and I've been hearing that for a little while so I assumed they are training. But oh boy was I wrong. The door slams open making me flinch, "GET YOUR ASS UP AND LETS GO" Brennen yelled at my face but I can't even get up I'm too weak. I slowly get up before he yanks me up from the ground and he practically drags me out. I never thought I would see daylight again it was so bright. They dragged me outside but before making there get away the police came and arrested them. "Brennen you are here by arrested anything you say or do will be against you at court" one of the cops said and the other one came to me. "Ma'am do u know what day it is?" They asked, "no I just know that I wanna be home safely." I responded. "Okay we will bring you to the hospital and call ur family there" they said bringing me to the ambulance carefully.

Colby pov:
19 days it took and we got her back. When I told you I ran out my room and yelled that she's at the hospital I could've lost my voice. I ran out and entered the car to start driving to see her again. "Claire Brock's family" they asked we all got up, "she has minor back injuries, broken wrist, broken leg and some scars but she should be able to leave here in a week." The doctor said. "Can we go see her?" I asked, "yes but be quiet and gentle. She's in room 343." I ran to her room as quick as I could and I saw her. I never thought I would see my own sister again. I always had hope but I felt like I broke a promise. I grabbed the nearest chair and pulled it next to her and broke down. I cried because I felt like I lost part of me, my own blood.