Suspicious

Colby's Pov:
September 17, 4pm

I don't think I'm the only one who noticed but Sam and my sister Claire have been acting kinda weird. Now you can say, "oh your just being overprotective" or "there being normal your just protective." Now it isn't wrong, I am protective of her obviously. She clearly can protect herself of course. I mean she beat the shit out of Brennen aka her ex.

Now back to the main point. Her and Sam have a sort of bond. Now don't get me wrong it's good that Sam is always a kind to Claire. But now it has changed slightly. Sam seems to be flirting with Claire. I have known Sam for a long time. Sam was the first person who was my friend in this whole group. Here's an example:

*flashback*
"Hey Sam!" - She said as she smiled.
"Hiii, how have u been?" He says hugging her
"I've been good, you know modeling and stuff"
"Okay just remember don't let modeling get the better of you, just love yourself"
"Okay Sam"
"Anyway do u want to get some food with me?"
"YES, You Drive im lazy"
"Okay let's go"
Sam grabs the keys and him and Claire head to the car and leave.
*flashback ended*

Do you see what I mean? Anyway right now I'm sitting on the couch watching YouTube on my phone. "COLBY" I hear Claire yell. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I shout back. "COME HERE" she shouts. I sigh "WHERE ARE YOU?" I say "SAMS ROOM" she says I run upstairs and then walk to sam's room. "What do u want?" "Does this outfit look good on me? Sam says it does but I need another opinion" "THATS WHAT YOU CALL ME FOR?" "Yep now tell me does this outfit look good" I look straight at Claire seeing her outfit.
Outfit:

"It looks nice, where are u going to a club?" I ask

"It looks nice, where are u going to a club?" I ask. "Nahh it's for modeling I have to put together an outfit." "Alright, Sam can I talk to u in my room privately?" "Sure" Sam says and we walk out of the room and head to mine.

I close my door and lock it. "What's up?" Sam asks "do you like her Sam? Like genuinely not like as a friend like, you like like her" I say looking at him.

Sam's Pov:

Does he really think I like her? I mean she's very pretty and I love to hang out with her- NO dude you can't be in love with ur Best friends sister. That's just weird. Focus you just have to say no and carry on. "No I don't like her more then a friend" I say. "You sure? Like 100% positive?" Colby ask making sure I was telling the truth. "Yes I'm sure Colby."

I unlock the door and walked back to my room.

Claire's pov:

Once Sam and Colby left I walked to the bathroom I changed back to my normal clothes and put my outfit into a bag so I can bring it to modeling. After that I get up and head to the living room to make myself a smoothie.

Colby's pov:

After Sam left my room I grabbed my charger and went downstairs. Claire was making herself a smoothie, "What smoothie you making?" I ask "the same one as always aka mango" she says as she pours it into a cup and sits on the couch. "Have you guys done any research on the Cecil Hotel?" She asks. She never has asked me that before. Maybe she's heard stuff. "Sam has a bit well a ton. Your asking me this randomly is something up?" I asked her. "No, I was wondering." She grabs her smoothie and heads upstairs.