Frustrations

Claire's: pov:
I couldn't believe it. How the actual fuck are they here. "Let them go I know them" I say walking towards them. Oli grabs my arm and whispers in my ear, "I said don't tell anyone" "And I fucking didn't now get your filthy hands off me" I walk towards Corey and Sam so frustrated and mad at them both. I grab their wrists and pull them back outside near the car, "What the actual fuck guys?!" I kinda yell at them. "What are you doing here, you shouldn't be here" I was about to continue when Sam cuts me off, "No the real question what are you doing here?" Sam says, "We we're following you for Sam's video and YOU lead us here" Corey says. I am frustrated at them I can stab something right not. I pull out my keys and push it towards Corey's chest. "And now you are getting the fuck out of here, no buts no ands. Out now I don't even want to speak with y'all" I say looking straight at them. Corey and Sam look at each other. Corey sighs before getting into the car, Sam looks at me, "what? What do u have to even say to me." My attitude kicked in and I'm not good when I'm moody and especially stressed. "Why are you acting like this, come with us and we can talk about it at the traphouse." Sam says softly. "NO SAM, I'm done with this bullshit. If I keep something from anybody it's for a good reason. I can fight my own battles. I don't care if you say you were filming a video. Don't even post it anymore. You shouldn't have followed me. Go home. I'll figure something out now to get out of the mess you fucking got me in" I lashed out at Sam. I was done and I couldn't deal with anyone. I see Sam tear up a little before he enters the car and they leave. I know how much I fucked up but it shouldn't be my fault and now I have the pay the price.

Sam's pov:
I enter the car and buckle my seatbelt. "Sam I'm sorry" Corey says at he starts to drive. "I should be sorry Corey I didn't mean for this to happen and now Claire is mad at me. I-I just don't know what to do" I start to cry while Corey rubs my back. We start to drive back to the traphouse in silence. Not the good type, the type where you just wanna cry and die.

Claire's pov:
I walk back inside to see Oli and the other 2 look at me. "What you looking at fuck face" I spat out. "A bitch who can't keep her mouth shut." Kim says. I roll my eyes. "Is that all y'all gonna say if not im down to make you guys fail whatever your mission is. After all I never asked for any of this, not for you guys to pop out of nowhere, not for you to make me snap at my friends. What now. If you have nothing else, Im heading out" I turn around and walk to the door. "Wait" Oli says making me chuckle, "Knew you were gonna break" I say, "Let one of us drop you. It isn't safe for you to go out alone especially since people are coming for you. We can meet back up in 2 days." Oli says. I walk up to him and touch his cheek, "awww someone going soft?" I say in a sweet tone before slapping him. "I don't need a man to defend me" I walk out and start to walk towards the street jamming to music.

I decided to enter a forest so It's easier plus I just have to go straight. I end up seeing this beautiful lake. I dip my hand in it and drink some water. I sit down and relax for a little before falling asleep.

12pm I wake up and start jogging back to the traphouse. I see a gas station and order an Uber. The Uber arrives and brings me to the traphouse.

I enter the traphouse to see a group meeting happening. I look at them before I walk to the kitchen. Colby runs to me and hugs me. "Where have you been I was worried?" He says as I hug him back. "I went out and lost track of time and didn't have a ride and fell asleep" I said.

Me and Colby stop hugging and we start to talk. "Not to be rude but where is Sam?" I ask, "He's in his room tell him to come down and be with us please" Colby says as I walk to his room.

I walk into Sam's room and see him listening to music on his bed with headphones. "Came here to apologize?" He asks, "No I didn't I came here to tell you that they want you downstairs" I say. He rolls his eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me" I say, "don't go to dangerous places without safety" Sam says getting up. "You go to abandoned places and haunted places so why should I listen to you?" "DUDE YOU ALMOST GOT ME AND COREY KILLED YESTERDAY HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT?" Sam yelled at me, Sam never yells at all but I didn't care. I never said for them to follow me. There choice but it was never mine. "YOU DID THAT ON YOUR OWN WILL, YOU FOLLOWED ME. AND FOR WHAT FOR SOME STUPID CONTENT? I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU TO COME WITH ME I WAS PREPARED! SEE?" I didn't even realize the others where watching from the hall. Me nor Sam noticed but we didn't care, we were to mad at eachother to even care. I pull out my gun and knife and place it on the bed. "YOU SEE I WAS FUCKING PREPARED NOW WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I DIDNT TELL THEM TO LET YOU GUYS OFF EASY. YOU GUYS WOULDN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING IN THE PAIN." I yelled with all my force. "YOUR BLAMING US ON SHIT YOU DID. BLAME YOURSELF I DIDNT WANT TO BE THERE NEITHER DID COREY BUT YET WE HAD TOO" Sam continued. "AND FOR WHAT YOUTUBE? LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT, TRUST IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUTUBE" I yell. Colby walks in front of me. "Claire you have to calm down" Colby says to me. "Colby, your not involved in this so move" I tell him, "No I'm your brother and I need you to calm down and we can all talk about this calmly"

I couldn't take it anymore I was done with not just Sam's bullshit but everyone's. I pushed him, I pushed Colby hard enough that fell then I yelled, yelled loudly, "I DONT NEED TO BE CALM COLBY, I just wanted a normal life but clearly being 'Colby's sister' never really helped. I wished I never met you Sam, I wished I never met you Corey, Jake, Elton. I wished for a normal life" I say, "you don't mean that Claire" Colby says, "YEA I DO COLBY, You don't understand. You were the favorite child, oh Colby this, oh Colby that. IM SICK OF IT. WHAT ABOUT ME, WHERE IS MY LOVE AND AFFECTION. I'm the forgotten one. I understand I'm the person in the shadows. I wish I wasn't alive, I wish I could die." I went to grab my gun and knife but saw it not there. I look up and see Elton have it. "Elton give it back before I take it back" I say 'nicely' "Claire your not getting this back not over my dead body." He says I smile, "just don't pull the trigger" I laugh before pushing them out of my way and punching Elton right in the face. He hunched in pain as I grabbed my gun. "I have another one of those keep it" I say before walking downstairs and grabbing my car keys I had given to Corey and left with my car.

As I entered my car and started driving I had no clue where to go, who to call or what to do. I had nobody I decided to go to the ledge. There is this mountain near us. I started to drive there. I made it and put my gun in my pocket and grabbed my hidden pocket knife I had in the car.

I heard another car pull up, not caring who it was I started to vape. I quit a long time ago but oh well. They sit next to me, we sat in silence until I spoke up. "What happened to you" I asked, "not much what about you?" They asked. "Same thing, um weird question do you want to fight? I'm kinda in the mood to fight but if not it's alright" I ask, "Yes, weapons or no?" They asked, "you got weapons?" "Yep a gun and little knife." They said. "Okay no gun but little pocket knife" I say. We laugh then get into position. "First one to tap out loses" they say, "deal"
We fight, we punch out anger out and pull the hair. "I surrender" they said. I helped them get up. "Good fight your good? I say shaking there hand. We open my trunk and clean each other up. Then we say our goodbyes and head off.