Avoiding The Tears

Claire's pov:

I'm currently home in my room. It's been a week since the incident and I have been not doing good. I haven't ate the whole week. I've not gotten out my house and my phone has been spammed from everybody. Today I realized I was going to get my ass up and start ignoring the fact of what happened.

I get up and start to take a shower and wash my hair. Once I get out the shower I wash my face and change into an oversized hoodie and shorts. I walk out to  my living room and debat if I should order some post mates. I wanted a  mango boba with mango tea since I was craving it.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door, I open the door thinking it was an Amazon package when I see someone standing there.

"Mango boba with mango tea?" He says,
"What are you doing here Jake?" I say.
"Do you want the drink or should I?"
"Alright alright, come in" I chuckle.

He walks inside and hands me my drink and we sit on the couch. "So uhh how have you been?" I ask trying to start some conversation. "I've been alright, I've missing your annoying self" Jake says, "what about you?" "I could be better but I'm slightly better since I have this mango boba!" I say laughing. We start to make jokes and laugh at each other. "Wanna watch SpongeBob?" Jake says as he throws the remote at me.

After 5 SpongeBob episodes we order food. "Jake I'm boreddd" I say throwing a pillow at him. "Okay hmmm what if we make cookies?" Jake says throwing the pillow back. I jump up at liking the idea and we start to make cookies.

"WHY DID YOU THROW FLOUR ON ME" Jake says as I'm dying of laughter in the floor. "YOU LOOK LIKE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN MELTING" I say as I take a picture and post it.

 "YOU LOOK LIKE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN MELTING" I say as I take a picture and post it

ClareLover: Never let me and @JakeWebber9 have flour..
Seen by friends: @Samgobach, @ColbyBrock, @CoreyScherer, etc..
Likes: 4.9k Comments: 2k Shares: 1.3k

JakeWebber9: the worst part was to clean it up
Fan283: I would hate to clean that up
Fan939: What we're yall doing?
(Reply to Fam 939) ClaireLover: Making cookies

Once we finished have a flour fight and finished the cookies we cleaned up and ate dinner which was Chinese food. We were watching Frozen, I was laying my head on Jake's lap and laid down on the couch while he was sitting. His phone started to ring so I paused the movie. Jake grabbed his phone as I sat up to go refill my cup with some juice.

*on the phone*
J: Hello?
C: Jake tell me why the hell your with my sister right now
J: Because I can, none of your business
C: SAM IS CRYING HIS ASS OFF BECAUSE OF WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM AND YOUR GOING BEHIND HIS BACK
J: Okay but what does that have to do with me and Claire being friends?
C: Jake your basically breaking bro code, like Sam thinks you and Claire are doing something else, you know how he is
J: Colby this isn't my problem, it's between Claire, Sam, Elton I think and now you? Like why can't I hang out with someone even if you aren't on the best terms with. If Sam trusted me and Claire he would know we aren't doing anything like that.
C: Bro your fucking dumb, SAM THINK YALL ARE HOOKING UP WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND
J: Colby calm the fuck down, we aren't first off and main reason I'm here because you can't do your job as a brother during a situation like this and talk to her instead you are comforting your friend. Like do both at once, I needed to make sure Claire is safe because I care and love her but I don't love her to the point I wanna make out with her and fuck her like chill
C: Jake I- you know what forget it I'm done with your bullshit. If Claire and Sam don't make up I'm blaming this on you.
*end of call*

"Sorry about that Claire, I didn't want him arguing when I was over there but I guess this isn't as better" Jake said looking at Claire. "It's alright, I understand but since he wants to get involved and shit it's his fault for assuming shit like that. It's not your fault. Wanna head over there after we sing our heart out in let it go?" "You know me so well" Jake laughs as they start to sing let it go.

"THE SNOW GLOWS WHITE ON THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT NOT A FOOT PRINT TO BE SEEN, TAKE IT AWAY JAKE!" Claire yells, "A KINGDOM OF ISOLATION AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM THE QUEEN" Jake dramatically struts like a model, "THE WIND IS HOWLING LIKE THIS SWIRLING STORM INSIDE, COULDN'T KEEP IT IN DONT LET THEM SEE." They continued to yell the lyrics of Let it go and die there ass off as they danced.

"Omg I'm out of breath" Claire says throwing Jake a water bottle. "Me too, we sang like our life was going to be gone." Jake said making Claire chuckle. "Let me get my phone and we can head out." Claire says heading to her room. Jake grabs his phone and puts it in his pocket as Claire walks out the room with her shoes on. "Let's go"

(Hey guys I'm sorry if updates are taking a little long I've been busy trying to catch up on school work and dealing with stuff so sorry about that. I will try to write as most as I can. Something big is coming up though in this book which I can't wait to write. It might be a very long chapter and then a few more chapters but I'm excited. Talk to y'all later! Word count: 1k)