On My Knees

*smut*

"It's the time of day! I have to go, talk to yall tomorrow" Claire shouted, Colby, hugged her. "Get home safely, don't do drugs." Colby was practically sounding like a dad. "Okay, FaThEr" Claire chuckled while Colby rolled his eyes. "Wow nobody else cares that I'm leaving, I will remember this for later" Corey pushes Jake to the ground so he can get to Claire first. Corey hugs her tightly, "your going to cut my breathing circulate." "Does this mean I'm the favorite?" Corey asked like a little kid, "Maybe" Corey stops hugging her and sticks his tongue out to Jake. "BEAT THAT HOE" Corey yells, "Shut up, anyway bye Claire!" Jake says and starts to chase Corey.

Claire leaves and heads to her car. She gets home and changes into her pajamas. After she brushes her teeth and heads to bed. Not being able to sleep she started to watch YouTube and TikTok. She continued for 3 hours before getting bored and started to read a book. Book name: "Asylum, by Madeleine Roux" Halfway through the book, her phone started to ring. No caller ID

"Hello?" Through the phone it was silent. Claire waited a moment for a response but nothing in return. "Is someone there?" she asked confused. Claire thought it was a prank call and moved to click hang up. That's when she heard heavy breathing and a groan. "Is this a prank?" Claire asked. On the other side of the phone, it sounded like they were moving around. "Fuck.." the person hummed. Claire hears the voice and kinda recognizes it.

"Sam? That you?" is all she could say still unsure. "Shit, I need you." He practically moaned. "So fucking bad." Surprised, Claire stood there not knowing how to respond. "Why?" she asked trying to get all the info she can, "are you drunk?" "Get your fucking ass here," he said sternly. "What did you do-" she started but got interrupted. "Hurry, I need you" was all that was said before he hung up.

Claire tried to forget about the call but it was all she could think about. Trying her best soon enough she gave up. She put on some normal clothes and took an Uber quickly to the trap house. After leaving the car she hurried inside and knocked on Sam's door quietly. After all, it's almost 2 am.

Sam opens the door to see Clarie and pulls her inside and shuts it quickly before locking it. Claire looks at Sam with his hair all messy and him shirtless. "Claire I need you, you said you would continue later but I can't wait, please..." Sam begged looking into her eyes. Claire looked Sam up and down seeing his condition. "Bed now, need to grab something" She walked out of the room and quickly went to hers to grab a few toys.

Claire went back into Sam's room and locks the door again. "Since you decided to be like this now, we are going to have some fun with it," Claire said as Sam looked at the stuff she brought into the room and got hornier. Sam was still in his boxers, Claire took them off and started to give him a blow job. "Oh- oh my god" Sam moaned. Claire covered his mouth, "we don't want to wake up the others do we now?" Sam nodded as he pulled his head back. Sam practically whimpers as Claire spits on his dick and going all in.

Claire gets up and starts to grab something from the bag. Sam looks at what she pulls out and shivers go down his back after seeing the vibrator. "Where is the lube?" Sam pointed to his drawer and watches Claire apply it to the toy. "This might hurt" Claire warned Sam and she put it up there making Sam moan before getting cut off by Claire putting her lips onto his. Claire leaving hickeys down his neck. Sam getting intense pleasure, and it turned so difficult to not make a sound. "Claire I'm gonna," he moaned. Claire stopped kissing him and took out the toy.

"I had fun but we can't continue," Sam couldn't reply from wanting more pleasure. "W-why" Sam manages to say. "I don't want to get caught and you have to beg more than just once," Claire says cleaning up. Sam tries to sit up but groans quietly in pain. "Baby you know that after that you are going to be in pain"