The Mystery Awaits...

Sam and Claire both get out of the car standing in front of the trap house. Sam didn't want to get questioned about where he was. Claire walks inside the house followed by Sam. Sam head to the room and Claire stays downstairs for a little before heading back upstairs. Claire heads upstairs goes into Sam's room and locks the door. Sam makes some room for Claire so she can sit or lie down. Claire lies down looking at Sams's laptop screen. Sam was watching some YouTube. "Do you want me to change it to something else?" Sam suggests. Claire shakes her head signaling no. After a while Claire falls asleep and so does Sam.

"YO OPEN THE DOOR" is what both of them had to wake up to. Sam gets up and ruffles his hair to attempt to make it bet after his nap. He opens the door slightly so he can get out and stands in the hall to see who was banging on the door. "Colby? What did you need?" is all sam could ask. He was too sleepy to comprehend what was happening. "You seen Claire? I needed her and haven't been able to find her" Colby looks Sam up and down, he thinks that he's either sick or sleepy. "I don't know Colby but I'm going back to sleep." He walked back into his room and headed straight to his bed and fell asleep with a warm person right next to him.

"Hey, Sam can you help-" Jake walks in seeing Sam cuddling Claire. Jake just walks on out pretending he could un-see what he just witnessed.

Claire wakes up first but doesn't get up. Instead, she cuddles Sam more and peacefully plays with his hair. Sam's hair was fluffy which Claire liked. Sam opened his eyes and was very comfortable.

"Morning" Claire says looking at him as he sighs. "Do I have to get up?" is all he asked as Claire replied, "yes you do we have to get downstairs" Claire got up and waited for Sam to follow. They both went downstairs and sat on the bean bag together. Claire makes Sam sit between her legs so she can play with his hair. "You guys are acting sus," Corey says waiting for another match to load. "Probably explains why they were cuddling upstairs," Jake said eyeing the two.

Sam was unresponsive for a moment meanwhile Claire had a comeback. "First off your just jealous, you don't have someone who can be this touchy with you. Second, Jake mind your own business you need to first learn to get bitches then you can start talking." The silence was all that was left after that comment. Claire pulled out her phone and started watching TikTok with Sam.

*time skip*

Colby's pov:

I walk into Sam's room so we can film for our channel. I planned to spin the bottle with everyone but had to ask if Sam wanted to do that.
"Hey Sam I have an idea about what to film"
"Okay, what is it?"
"spin the bottle with everyone in the house you down?"
"Let's do it, call everyone"

I walked out of his room and yelled for everyone to get their asses down. "GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE WE ARE PLAYING A GAME" I yelled and soon enough they came down. We all sat in a U so the camera can be in the opening.

Narrator pov:

"WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S SAM AND COLBY"
"AND TODAY WE ARE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE"

A few rounds went by, Corey was now shirtless, Jake had no pants on, Elton had a partial wax legged, Colby had stepped on legos, and Sam had to prank call dominos. Claire was just about to get her dare.

"Claire I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Sam in the bathroom," Jake said. Claire looked at Sam who was already looking at her. Claire got up, "Okay" she grabbed Sam's hand and headed towards the bathroom. "7 MINUTES START NOW" Corey yelled giggling.

Claire looked at Sam who was nervous, he has never done 7 minutes in heaven. Sam was fiddling with his fingers in the corner. Claire walked up to him and grabbed his hand so he stops fiddling with them. "There isn't anything to be nervous about, I'm not going to hurt you," Claire said as Sam looked at Claire. "What are we going to do?" "prank them, after all, they gave me this dare" Claire whispered into Sam's ear and he nodded to go along with the plan. "O-oh my God! Claire!" Sam practically yells. Claire locks the door so if they tried to budge in they wouldn't be able to. "F-fuck" Sam 'moaned' Claire realized it didn't sound realistic enough so she took matters into her own hands.

Claire pins Sam to the wall putting one hand on the wall and the other on Sam's neck, "w-what are you" Sam gasped as Claire started to kiss his neck softly. She continued until she realized she found his sweet spot. "H-holy shit Claire" Sam tried his best to hold it in. After all, they were recording a video for the channel. Sam could feel Claire smirking, he tried his best to not get a boner. Claire on the other hand didn't stop.

She continued going at it, she stopped kissing his neck and brought her head back up. "W-why did you" "Just wanted to have fun but not done yet." Claire looked Sam up and down before she went to his ear. "If we were home alone and nobody heard. Oh, the things I would do." Chills had run down Sam's back as he felt Claire going back to his neck. Her hands wrapped around sam's ass. "C-Claire i-i" Sam felt so good. He was trying to not be as loud.

Claire removed one hand from his ass and put it up his shirt and then down his pants. She started to tease Sam. Claire's finger went up and down Sam's tip. "O-oh holy fuck" Sam managed to say putting his head on the wall. The hand that was on Sam's ass covered his mouth to not make another noise.

"TIMES UP" Jake yelled trying to open the door. "Guys times up unlock the door", Corey said. Sam couldn't hear them at the moment he was to in the moment right now.

"Coming" Claire shouted. Which was a lie. Claire took her hand out from Sam's pants and covered his mouth so she can mark her territory. Claire sucked on his neck which made Sam feel intense pleasure, plus it was on his sweet spot. Claire stopped and whispered the following words to Sam's ears. "Let's go we have to act normal, but you're sitting next to me now."

They both walk out, the others on their phones waiting for them. "Finally, it felt like you guys were having a full fuck session," Corey said laughing. "And who said we weren't, after all, Sam can't contain his noises," Claire said which made Sam embarrassed. "Don't worry, they will never know what was real or fake" Claire whispered into Sam's ear. Claire spun the bottle making it land on Jake.

They continued to play until it was the final dare, which they all agreed would be the hardest dare for whoever it landed on. They spun the bottle which ended up landing on Sam. It seemed like the guys already thought of it because they shouted it right away. "Let Claire give you a lap dance," Elton said smirking. "WHAT?!" Sam shouted as the guys laughed. Claire was bothered by the joke the guys played on Sam. "Not cool," Sam says. Colby decided to give Sam a dare with was to get slapped with shaving cream.

"3, 2, 1" then Colby slapped Sam on the face. They stop recording so Sam can wash off. After they film the outro, "THANKS FOR WATCHING GUYS WE WILL SEE YOU WHEN WE UPLOAD." Sam said to the camera turning it off. Sam went on his phone sitting on the couch. Claire sent a text to Sam.

C: hey sam
S: hey what's up?
C: you know the dare they gave you as a joke it was funny
S: yeah, I know, I can't believe they thought of it tbh
C: I would've done it for real-

And with that Sam saw Claire smirking at him making him get flustered.