We Figured Out..

"We have to do something. Like now because we have been looking for hours, days even" Jake said. Corey was pasting around the room stressed.  Colby was still looking for Claire. Colby had made a promise to her saying he would protect her. And right now he knows he has failed. "Let's just look around one more time man, the police has already been searching." Elton says as they walk out of the house.

Sam came out of his room for water since the others left it was peaceful. He walked out and down the stairs. He opened the fridge to hear a thud. He turned around to see a gun pointed at him.

"We come in peace if you don't attack, we have an offer" A random girl said. Sam looked very confused. "Date this girl, her name is Kat. And don't tell your roommates and we won't attack your love Claire." Sam shot his head up hearing that they know about Claire. "How do you know Claire?" Sam asks, "Don't worry about that. Just date her and we won't hurt her" Sam nodded knowing that the consequences will be bad.

*few weeks later*

Sam has been going on 'dates' with Kat by sneaking out. Colby was getting a little suspicious and was trying to figure out what has been going on with Sam.

Colby entered Sam's room without knocking and saw him and a girl on the bed cuddling. "WTF SAM" Colby yelled. Sam jumped as he told the girl to get out and he would call her.

Colby was barely pissed off, and Sam knew if he got pissed off it was bad. He had once gotten pissed off he punched a wall because Claire had a bully and was saying bad stuff and didn't tell Colby till it got real bad. "Sam you better have a good ass explanation before you get a death sentence and I get sent back to jail." Colby said, "can we talk about it privately" Sam says. Colby wanting him to get to the point he slams the door and locks it. "Happy? Now Explain." Sam hesitated as he was nervous and scared to see Colby react to what he was about to say. "I- um well the girl you saw, her name is Kat and I've kinda been seeing her" Sam mumbling the last part. Colby pasting around the room trying not to kill his best friends, his first instinct is to punch a wall. Which is what he does. He full force punches Sam's wall which makes his knuckles bleed. "COLBY" Sam yells running to see how his hand was. "GET OFF ME SAM." He pushes Sam off which he stumbles then falls. "Ow, Colby look I'm sorry" Sam said getting up from the ground. "I'll leave if that's what you need" He continued. "Why did u do it" Colby questioned, "why are you seeing a girl when you know someone else loves you more then you think." Colby was on the urge of crying and Sam just looked down. "WHY DID YOU DO IT SAM. ANSWER ME" Colby yells as tears fell out his face. "I made a deal" Sam said, "and they promised me they would keep Claire safe" Colby looked at the door to see the guys barge in.

"We figured it out" Jake said, "Figured what out?" Colby asked. "We figured out who has Claire and you might not like it" Corey says. "Who? Tell us" Sam says.

"Brennen"

OMG IM BACK GOD DAMN I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY IVE HAD NO TIME BUT I WANTED TO UPLOAD THIS SOOO THERE IS YOUR CLIFFHANGER. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN COMING UP SO I DONT KNOW. (Words: 628)