Secret Revealed?

Narrator pov:

"Damn this shit is dusty as fuck" Claire says and chuckles. "Dude my allergies are about to go as high as I get normally," Alex says. "Too much info Alex keep it on the down low-" Claire says as she points to an open door. "Was it like that when u first check it out, Alex?" "No, no it wasn't, do u see anything?" Alex says as they both slowly walk towards the door. "No I don't, how do u feel?" "I feel like something is different in there. Like I'm getting good and bad vibes right now" Alex said as they both stop in front of the door. "I'll go first to make sure it's safe" but was instantly cut off by Claire that went straight into the room not listening to Alex. "Alex hurries up I think this wall is a fake," Claire says. Alex walks into the room to see what Claire was talking about. The wall was half out which meant it either was going to fall or it was a secret passage. Claire went up to touch the wall to see how loose it was. "Maybe it's possible to take it out" Claire stated.

Claire wanted to kick the wall down which is what she was gonna do.

"Be careful Claire?" Alex said stepping back and making sure he doesn't get dust into his face. Claire kicked down the wall and found a secret room with loads of things. "Wow, this was worth it," Claire said. Alex looked at her agreeing and realized she had a cut on her arm. "Claire comes here we have to bandage the cut so it doesn't get infected," Alex said, Alex was more of the nurse type when it comes to them. "Shit man that burns," Claire says.

Alex finishes wrapping the wound. They were about to continue when Claire's phone started to ring.
Colby: CB
Claire: C
CB: Hey sis
C: Hey bro what's up?
CB: you still coming to the pizza party right?
Claire had forgotten that today was a pizza party.
C: Yeah- order it and I'll pick it up
CB: okay I'll do that. I'll text u where to pick it up so see ya in a bit.
C: Alright bye!
*call ended*

"shit," Claire said as she looked at Alex. "What happened?" Alex said "Today was the pizza party I was talking to u about and now I have to pick up the pizza. How the fuck am I gonna explain the cut?" Claire said. "Let's head to the car and I'll text the owner saying we are coming back a different day to continue then we can discuss this alright?" Alex said in his calm tone.

Claire nodded as they both made their way to the car.

*in the car*

"Okay, you brought spare clothes like u normally do right?" Alex asked as Claire pulled out her clothes. Normally when they do these things they stay near the area so they were 20 minutes away from their hotel and 40 minutes from The Traphouse. "I'm going to go pick up the pizza and ur going to change in the bathroom. Then we head back to the car and I'll be around the area so when u want to leave I can pick u up." Alex said.

Since this job was never done in one day they always continued for 2 days or more depending on how big the place is. "Okay we are here to change and don't worry I'll pay u can pay me back later," Alex said.

Claire and Alex both walked out of the car and headed into Pizza Hut. Claire went straight to the bathroom to change while Alex grabbed the pizza.

Claire's outfit: