More then Told, #3

(tw: fake cut)
Narrator pov:
Sam wakes up first and gets out of bed. He heads to the bathroom and takes a shower. Once Sam gets out of the shower and starts to change, Claire wakes up. Claire walks to Alex and hits him with a pillow to wake him up, (violence!) which turns into a pillow fight. Sam walks out of the bathroom changed and wonders what the fuck is happening. "I get up first and get ready but then see a whole war happen? Doesn't make sense" Sam says looking at them too. Sam takes a picture of them fighting.

After what seemed like an hour, they stopped the pillow fight and get ready. "IHOP? Or??" Alex says looking at the lovebirds. "We are going to IHOP that's not even a question Alex." Sam laughs as Alex frowns like a little kid. They get in the car and drive to IHOP. They walk in and get a booth. Sam speaks to break the silence, "guy um I forgot to say but can you guys drop me off at the apartment?" "Why?" Claire wants to make sure Sam is safe after all. "It's because Colby texted me saying if I wanted to meet up with them for at least an hour of footage. I said yes but I don't want to make it look like you guys came as well" Alex looks at Claire and nods knowing today was the reveal of the secret. "Okay that's fine but don't tell them that we are there nor tell them that we are detectives. We want to give them a little show beforehand." Alex states making Claire laugh. The food comes and they devour everything like there is no tomorrow. "I'm paying," Claire says and puts her card down as soon as the check arrives. They wait for the waiter to arrive meanwhile Claire comes up with an idea. "Guys I have an idea to reveal that I and Alex are the detective and to scare the shit out of them." "Let's talk about it in the car," Alex says and they walk out and head to the car. "So like after Sam is there for an hour, we can say he has to make a call. There he texts us where he is and we go to him. Meanwhile, he yells and drops something of his and they see the window is open. They assume he got taken, meanwhile we make them watch as we pretend to recreate one of the murders that happen then say it was all an act." Claire continues. "God damn Claire where do you come up with good ideas from?!" Alex says agreeing with the prank. Sam, on the other hand, was thinking on, "it sounds like a plan, after all, we can count it as the prank war of Claire."

Sam's pov:
Claire drops me off at her apartment since I left my car there. I hop into my car and start to head back to the hotel since I left my stuff there. I walk into the hotel and head back to the room. I walk inside and see them laying on the bed. "Do you think if I post the picture of you guys pillow fighting they will figure out the picture Alex took was me?" I say scrolling through Instagram. "My Instagram is private so you should be good!" He says and I post the picture tagging them both.

SamGolbach: I decided to get ready early and walk out with these fuckers having a pillow fight

SamGolbach: I decided to get ready early and walk out with these fuckers having a pillow fight. AND WITHOUT ME it's a crime. @ClaireLover @Alex0923

2k 🖤 150 Comments 280 Retweets

Comments;
ClaireLover: in my defense, I was just waking him up
Alex0923: (reply to ClaireLover) THAT'S BULLSHIT
Fan829: where even are they?
Fan937: That looks like a hotel but where are the others?
etc...