"Nice to see you again.." #4

Narrator pov:
"We are taking one car because knowing your scared ass won't want to drive for being too terrified." Claire says, "how to are we all fitting in one?" Elton asks. "So there are 7 people 5 seats, Elton your driving, Alex next to Elton. Corey and Jake rock paper scissors for who sits in the trunk and Colby you sit in the window and so do i" Corey and Jake rock paper scissors and Corey won. "Fuck yeah!" "Okay, so Corey do you want to sit in between me and Colby or in the trunk?" "the middle" Corey states while sticking the middle finger at Jake. "What about me?" Sam very quietly says. Claire walks up to sam, "don't worry you have a seat" she said looking at him. Everyone gets into the car beside Sam and Claire. Claire picks up Sam making him squeal and hops into the car and puts Sam on her lap. "Everyone ready?" Alex says and starts heading to the Cecil Hotel.

They arrive at the hotel and get out. "Alex, we have to explore the side remember?" Claire says looking at him and grabbing her notebook. "Your right but shouldn't we stay with them from what happened yesterday?" Alex brings up the Man Claire saw. "Okay, then that means we are going to be here longer" Claire looks at Alex agreeing. They enter inside and start walking and filming. "Okay well, who knows some info on this place I want to be prepared for what happened," Jake said. "Oh Jake, big mistake buddy," Sam says patting his back. "Okay so in 1934 Louis D Borden slit his throat with a razor, Roy Thompson jumped and was found on a skylight. That's only the suicide ones. In September 1944 19-year-old Dorthy woke up to stomach pain and ended up having a kid. Not even knowing she was pregnant. Want to know what she did to the kid?" Claire said looking straight forward. "She threw it out the window. Went to trial but was found not guilty" Corey was hugging Elton so right he might be able to lose air. Jake was looking at Claire like she was insane. Colby and Sam looked at each other and nodded. "George Gronnini who was 65 died while walking by this hotel," Claire said, "how did she die?" Jake asked. Claire walked up to him in silence, "by a falling woman named Pauline," Claire said continuing to walk forward. Alex ran to Claire and taps her shoulder, "do we tell them about us being you know? Because I'm getting a bad feeling right now" Claire sighed but turned her head side to side to signal no. "Tell them to stop moving I know why you are having a bad feeling" Claire whispers to Alex. Alex walks back to the group, "guys be quiet and don't move." Colby looked at his sister Claire who was walking forward. Colby points to her and Alex lowers his hand. "Alex he's back, I swear to God I'm going to kill this mother fucker." Claire says. "God damn it why can't he just leave." Colby is recording this while confused about what they were talking about. "I think I just have to let him, after all, we have the bandages right?" Claire continues, Alex pulls out the bag of bandages. "Okay do it, I give you full permission to do it, BUT NOT TO MY FRIENDS." She yells as she gets a large pain in her wrist. "Happy now? No hurting my friends, I only permitted you just this once. Don't try it again. Alex can you bandage this please" Alex bandages Claire's arm. "Can you explain how?" Colby said, "yeah Corey is going to tear up" Elton says. "Alex please explain" "Okay so Louis D Borden was an Army Sergeant before he died. So after he did die he wanted revenge on people who didn't die here. He planned to attack Claire the first time we came but now he tried to target one of you guys. Which is why Claire is getting bandaged."

"Elton, can we leave I don't want to be here" Corey whines. "We can't leave, me and Alex have to visit the main purpose we came but can't let you guys come it's too dangerous," Claire says. "Why can't we come?" Jake says. "Tons of reasons we can't say, Elton, make sure they don't follow us or come in this direction. You guys can explore anywhere else but the left side." "Wait why am I listening to you, I'm older." Colby says, "and if you don't watch your step, you'll end up dead in the hotel known for deaths." Claire says walking with Alex.

Alex and Claire walked for about what felt like 20 minutes but was really an hour. They talked about what they had to find and investigated the rooms. "Claire it's been an hour since we saw the others should we head back?" Alex says. Claire touches a wall sensing a similar presence. "Yeah, we should..." She said turning to Alex. They went out of the room they were in both immediately look at each other feeling a weird presence. "Alex do you have the EMF reader?" Alex hands Claire the EMF reader and carefully starts heading back.

They had made it back safely but Alex and Claire felt pain in either their arm or hand. "Now we are back let's check you know" Alex nods and they take off their jackets to see some bruises on Claire and scratches on Alex. "Let's call the group so we can head back" Claire calls Colby with getting no response. "Let's head to the front," Alex says. They walk to the front and head outside for better wifi. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR TRESPASSING," Someone says as they turn to their left seeing the whole gang in handcuffs. "Not again," Alex says. Claire and Alex both pull out their badges. "We are detectives idiots," Claire said heading to the gang to get them out of handcuffs. "Oi they are with us," A cop says to Claire which makes Claire laugh. She takes the gun from the guy who is standing in front of her friends and points it at their heads. "Repeat that and he gone," Claire says. "Hey dude control your girl," cop 2 said to Alex. "She is not my first off, and I'm not going to do that since you decided to cuff her boyfriend up," Alex says walking towards cop 2. "Let him go, we won't be able to do shit since they are detectives and they are just doing their jobs" cop 2 says heading back to the car. "Listen to him if you know what's best for you, and hand me the fucking keys" Claire gets given the handcuff keys hand cuffing Colby so he can release the rest.

"Sorry about that mate, just trying to do our job. You know how it is" Cop 2 says as cop 1 stays quiet. "Understandable, we had the same thing happen yesterday." Alex chuckles, "Can you start leaving first and we follow behind if that's fine with you?" Alex asks. "Sure thing, let us know when it's time" Cop 2 said smiling. Alex walked back to Claire and the rest. "They are going to lead us out again. Everyone get in the car and Claire and me in the front with Sam." Everyone got into the car and Alex went back to the cops so they can start heading out. Sam has his head on Claire's shoulder. Claire looked down at Sam wiping his tears away. "You alright love?"Claire rubs his back. Sam nodded slightly before falling asleep as they leave.