Panic Attack

Sam's pov:

I've not gone out my room for this past week. I probably smell horrible, I also haven't eaten. My body feels so light like if you cut a wire I should be dead. I've been having a few headaches here and there but I ignore them and continue either crying, sleeping, or going on my phone.

I was scrolling through my phone when I got the notification Claire posted. I accidentally click it and see her and Jake having what looks to be the time of there lives. I threw my phone at the wall not hardly since I still need it but I also threw a glass I had for some odd reason. I heard someone run up the stairs and open my door. To my surprise I see Colby standing there. He looks at me and grabs my phone to pass it back to me. When he grabbed it though he saw the post and I saw his face change from worried to anger.

Colby walks to the bed and hugs me. I burst into tears, I was desperate for a hug from anyone. I cried for what could've been decades but I start to get a little tired from crying. "Try and get some rest I'll come to check on you in a bit. Colby said rubbing my head which put me into a deep sleep.

Colby's pov:

I've never thought I wouldn't to be able to not trust anyone at this house. I rang up Jake and started an agreement with him. He didn't think it was a big deal. I hung up on him and went to the couch trying not to punch the wall. I hear the door open and see Jake standing there with Claire. I run up to them and grab Jake and push him to the wall. "You put Sam into pain that almost made him hurt himself, now time to pay it back" I said as I slap him. "COLBY STOP" Claire yelled pulling me away from Jake.

"Colby Robert Brock, you didn't NOT have to slap him. He didn't do anything wrong stop trying to get in everybody business and mind your own." Claire yelled at me. Which was quiet stupid to be honest. "Claire first off DONT call me by my full name and second you are the one who caused all of this in the first place. You need to apologize to Sam and Elton." I sternly say. Claire looks at Jake and whispers to him and he starts to go upstairs. "Where did u send him?" I ask, "none of your business, this is between us since you don't trust me enough to even hangout with one of your friends. You know it's not all about Sam and Colby right." Claire says walking towards me while I walk backwards. "There is a saying 'there comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book'  and your closing the book on us being sibling. Just because Mom and dad favorite you more, just because you got everything and didn't have to work your ass off until, you started YouTube shows a lot. The amount of jobs I had to do just to get a phone and a good one?!" Claire says pushing me. "Claire, I don't know why they liked me more then you when you got older I thought it would change but it didn't." I say, "oh I know why they hated me, I am different Colby, I dye my hair, dress like a boy and girl, did you know clothes had a gender? Because I didn't. Oh did I tell you when I came out to them they slapped me because it was just a phase? No, no you don't because you were in L.A with Sam." Claire said with tears in her eyes. I was going to continue but Jake said something. "GUYS! SOMETHING WRONG WITH SAM"

Claire and Colby run upstairs and see Sam curled up in a ball crying and shaking like crazy. "What is wrong Sam?" Colby ask, Claire pushed me out the way. "Hey Sam, it's me Claire can you look at me?" Claire said calmly, Sam slowly lifts his head to see Claire. "It's alright" Claire says putting Sam on her lap so he isn't facing us but she still is. "Follow my breathing, take your time Don't worry I won't rush you" Sam slowly calms down and scotches closer to Claire. Sam gets comfier putting his head on Claire's chest and falls fast asleep cuddling Claire.

"What happened?" Jake asked, "Sam had a panic attack I don't know what caused it but once he wakes up, we can figure out" Claire continues, "let's just sleep on it for now, we can talk about it tomorrow." They both nod and walk away leaving Claire and a sleeping Sam in a room alone. 

"I hope you're okay." She kisses his head before she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

(This was a very short chapter but its good enough to me personally, Words: 850)