One out of Five down, #1

(Warning: handjob)
Claire's pov:

I wake up to see a peaceful Sam in my arms. He snuggles closer to me. I look at him and peacefully grab my phone and order Starbucks, (2 refreshers and 2 croissants) I order both of us the same thing and wrap my arm around Sam. Sam yawns as his eyes start to open. "Morning, had a good sleep?" I asked. He mumbled something before closing his eyes again. "You have to get up, plus I ordered us something to eat" I calmly say, he nods and puts his head into my chest. We stay like this for a few minutes before I hear my phone ding. I check to see that the food has arrived. "Sam I have to get up" I say giggling as he hugs me tighter. "No" he says like a little child. I make my way out of his arms which makes him pout. I go to the door and grab the Starbucks on the ground. I walk back inside and place the croissants on the table. Sam is still tucked into bed. "Sam you have to get back to the trap house so they don't question you," I say passing him his drink. He gets up grabs the drink and sips it, "thanks" he says. "No problem, I have a croissant for you and me on the table," I say as we walk to the kitchen.

We get into the kitchen and I pass him his croissant as I eat mine. We finish our croissants and sit on the couch to talk for a little. We chat for almost an hour before realizing it's 3 pm. "Oh shit I have to drop you off," I say getting up. Sam looks at the time and realizes that he is screwed. "I'm going to change into an outfit and grab your phone then we are out," I say running into my room. I change into a hoodie and some black ripped jeans and put on some black boots. I grab my phone and AirPods and also grab Sam's phone which was charging to see loads of missed calls. I run back to the living room.

My suitcase I bought it for the car luckily since I have forgotten it once or twice. I hand Sam his phone. "They might have already figured out you're not there" I say, his expression changed and I could tell he became worried real quick. "Come on sam," I say to him calmly. He nods and follows behind. We get into the car and I turn it on. I pull out a key card and hand it to Sam. "Here, if anything goes wrong then you can enter" He grabs the key card and puts it in his phone case behind his phone.

I drive Sam and me to the traphouse. It was a very silent ride. I turn up the radio and put my hand on Sam's thigh. He looks at me but then goes back to his phone. We stop at a traffic light and I text him saying, "don't worry about what Colby might think, I gave you my spare key so if anything you can go into my place." I see him smile and I smile.

At the next red light Sam takes the aux and puts his music on and we start jamming out. The song sweater weather plays. "ALL I AM IS A MAN I WANT THE WORLD IN MY HANDS" I yell out. We end up yelling our hearts out to this song and arrive to the traphouse. "Sam we are here" I say looking at him. He grabs his phone and hops out the car and I also hop out. "Here's my spare keys and if anything I'm going to text you what floor and number it is just in case but I'm still telling you it's 283 on floor 3. Don't worry your going to be fine." I reassure him hugging him tightly. "Bye Sam text me if anything" i say heading back to my car. I hope I'm driving away. I text Alex saying I'm heading to his place and I text Sam room 283 floor 3.

Sam's pov:
I walk back into the traphouse, and head to the living room to see Corey, Jake, Elton, and Colby sitting there. "What do we do like where is Sam" I here Corey say. "I'm right here" I say in a calm tone. "FINALLY where have you been" Jake said, "and what happened to your hair" Colby asked. I grabbed my phone seeing that it's messy remembering Claire probably played with it. I sit down on the couch next to Elton. They start asking me questions like "where were you" or "why are you not answering" or "why did you leave without letting us know."

Elton sees me clearly overwhelmed and tells them to stop asking questions and to let me explain. "Okay fine, I left without any of you guys knowing because I wanted to be alone. I meet up with someone and then I came home" I said without saying if it's a girl or guy or who it was. "Who did you meet up with" Colby asked, "you didn't take your car so that means you took an Uber" he proceeds to explain. "Colby listen to me, I know you might get mad but I need you not too." I say looking at Colby. "You might hate me for this but it's better to get it over with then for you to find out, well like you almost did." I say making Colby confused. "When you called Claire asking for me, i was with her." I say the end part quietly. Colby didn't hear the end part then he put the two together. "That means you- SAM I SWEAR TO GOD" Colby yells coming towards me.