Not Story (Recap)

(Hey I'm just going to like breakdown what is happening currently if it's confusing, from the beginning to now)

Claire left work early to go see her boyfriend Brennen, when she arrived he was cheating with her childhood bff Naomi. She yelled at them and walked out. She turned into a reck and lost her job. Colby her brother helps her recover and stops being friends with Brennen.

Claire finds 2 new jobs but only tells Colby her brother about one because the other was dangerous. She became a model and secretly a detective and met her coworker Alex. They start working together and became better friends.

Claire got hurt while exploring during the job as a detective. Her and Alex left and when they got into the car and had a text on how she needs to pick up pizza for the pizza party. Alex drives her to the pizza shop and buys the pizza while Claire changed out of her dusty clothes and bandages her cut.

When arrived to the traphouse Alex drops her off, as she enters the house and they have a wonderful  time until someone went to hug her and caused her to flinch in pain. They ignored it but brought it up when everyone left. Claire flirted with Sam as a joke since everyone ships the two for there amazing bond. Alex picks her up and drops her off at her house.

Jake invites Claire to the party which Brennen showed up. Claire loses the group while getting drinks and ran into Brennen trying to flirt with her. She ran and went to Sam trying to like warn him for help. Sam try's to tell Brennen to back off by saying Claire is his girlfriend but it fails and Claire beats the shit out of Brennen which a video was posted of the fight.

Colby gets suspicious on the more recently behavior of Claire and Sam. He has been watching them more often and sees how different and unusual they acted. Claire and Sam pulled a prank pretending to be together which backfires for Sam since he got flirted by Claire privately after.

Alex got a call to go to the Cecil hotel with Claire the same week as the traphouse which led to chaos from arguments and Sam figuring out Claire was a detective. Then later on the rest found out. After that chaos they fooled around.

Claire got a note on to meet up someone secretly and not to tell anyone. She found out she was being targeted by someone undisclosed. Claire got another note telling her to meet up with Oli and his crew again. Sam asked Claire what was there relationship. Claire was stressed out about her being targeted that she said she didn't know and Sam was hurt.

Sam and Corey made a video on spying on Claire for 24 hours which led to them being almost killed by Oli's crew. Claire and Sam had a bad argument which led to them ignoring each other for a week. Jake went to check up on Claire and spend time with her so she doesn't think they hated her. Colby argued over the phone with Jake defending Sam saying he shouldn't be there.

Sam ended up having a panic attack when Claire went to the trap house. Sam called Claire over and they cuddled to sleep. Claire said she was going to talk to Sam tomorrow but she didn't.

Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey and Elton went on a trap for the channel and Claire stayed back for her jobs. When Claire was alone one night somebody broke in and kidnapped her and left a note. The boys came back and waited for the police to arrive. When they arrived they said they found a note which stated they took Claire. Sam ran back inside the car and blasted music in his ears and cried.

The person who took Claire went under B.N which can me anything but I'll let y'all guess.

But that was it for the recap on all the chapters, I didn't put the details into it but put the main purpose of the chapters so I may have skipped some. I hope maybe that helped if u need a refresher on what has been going on.

Words: 720