Plan

Elton's pov:

"We have to get to her before it's too late, Corey call the police and update them. I need to talk to Sam" I said looking at Sam. Corey leaves and Jake grabs Colby to clean his bleeding hand. "Sam I know u may not like this but I need you to call the girl and like say how your sorry on what happened and you have started to develop feelings for her" I say, this is for the plan we have. "WHAT there is no way I'm doing that" Sam says, "you want Claire back right?" "Yeah..." "Then do it please drive to her place and talk to her" I say. I hope this goes well, I don't think Colby can last another week without knowing his sister is safe.

Brennens pov:

I have everything in my hands. Sam is with Kat giving affection and time to her. And I have my love Claire with me
She's all mine now..

Claires pov:

It's useless, I've cried, I've fought against him, but nothing has worked. I hope the guys connected the points. I hope they come and save me soon. Because I only have a day left.

Before I die

Sam's pov:

I walk up to Kat's house and knock on the door. She opens it and is surprised. "Sam what are you doing here?" She asked, "I needed to talk to you and I wanted to apologize for earlier." I said. "Oh ok come in" Kat smiled as she let me in.

I walked in and looked around. "So what did you want to talk to me about" She asked. "Oh um about that, I don't know how to say this but I think im starting to have feelings for you" I said shyly, even though it's fake I still think this is weird. , "wait really?" Kat said happily. "Do you feel the same way or should I go?" Once i finished that sentence she leaped forward and gave me a kiss. I stand there waiting for her to stop. Elton owes me big time now.  She's stops kissing me and grabs my hand bringing me inside the house. I guess Part A of the plan worked now for Part B.

Kat's pov:

It's working now I just need to send a picture to Naomi. Since overall this is her and Brennen's plan. Now I wonder how I can get him to cuddle with me or get him to sleep. "Hey Sammy?" I asked, "yeah what's up?" He replied.  "Umm I don't know if it's too soon but can we cuddle?" I asked acting shy. "Oh it's alright, sure why not. Can u also get me a water I don't know where it is" He said. I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup or water, and snuck in a sleeping pill. We ended up cuddling with him falling asleep. Perfect. I take the picture and send it to Naomi.

Kat:

Naomi💜: That's perfect, Plan is working

Kat: okay so what should I do now?
Naomi💜: Try to do some couple things like go on a date.
Kat: when will the plan be finished?
Naomi💜: When Claire is Dead.
Kat: that wasn't the plan, then plan was revenge
Naomi💜: I changed it so deal with it your already in it too far.
Kat: fine.. can I at least know where y'all go be at so I can brag to Claire about her man?
Naomi💜: Bet it's 123 No Bitches Street
Kat: Thanks I'll be there.

This plan is going too far, we weren't met to kill anybody it was just for revenge. I had to decide if I wanted to possibly go to jail or try and save this girl. Overall this guy isn't my type- You know what I can't do this, I wouldn't be able to live up to this. I have to tell someone. Or come up with a plan to not get anyone killed.

Sam pov:
I jolt up not realizing I fell asleep. I look at my phone and see text messages from everyone asking if it worked. I look over and see Kat crying on the ground. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "I can't do it" she says. "Cant do what?" "Go with there plan" she says trying to calm down a little. "Stick with the stupid plan" She says looking up at me. "What do you mean?" I ask seeing how far I can push it. "Can we go back to your place and can we talk with everybody there?" She asks me. "Let me call them seeing if they are there"

I grab my phone and dial Elton.

E: hey are you alright we were getting worried
S: she wants to talk to everyone is it okay if I bring her?
E: it could be a trap Sam
S: let's see how far she goes with it then
E: bring her here and we'll decide as a group
S: ok see ya in a sec

*hangs up*

"Come on they said they'll hear you out" I said as she got up and asked, "Really?" "Yep but it won't be a nice talk so let's go." And just like that we started to head back.