Back home!

Narrator pov:

Everyone was back at the trap house after that very crazy trip. Alex went back to his place and the rest of the gang were either sleeping or relaxing. That's what you think but these bitches are probably on weed 24/7.

"COREY I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS" Jake yelled running down the stairs. Who decides to prank someone right after a trip it's Corey! "I'm done," Elton said heading into the garage aka his room. "That's it I want peace" Sam looked at Claire for her to do something. "Sam lets get out of here" She says. Sam and Claire head to the door. "COREY AND JAKE IF UR ASSES ARENT CALMED DOWN WHEN I GET HERE YOU GUYS ARENT GETTING FOOD" She yelled like a damn mother as they walked out of the house and headed into the car with Sam.

"Do you wanna head back to my apartment in a little? I know you might be tired." When the car stopped at the red light, Claire looks at Sam to see himself trying to keep himself awake. He hadn't had a good sleep, which is also why he has little eye bags. "Go to sleep sam, you need it," Claire said reaching over to put his seat back. Sam mumbled a reply before he fell straight to sleep.

"Thank you" Is what Sam heard when his eyes open slowly. "What is happening?" Sam quietly says. "Go back to sleep sam, i'll wake you up when we are home," Claire said rubbing Sams's's thigh. "Don't you need help?" Sam mumbles. "I got it, Sam. You need the rest" Sam was going to say something but got cut off by the worker. "Here you go, have a nice day!" "You too thanks!" Claire drove and parked in the lot. She put the drinks in the cup holders and put the 2 bags of food in her lap. "See I got it" She says. Sam chuckles before closing his eyes again sending him into a deep sleep.

Claire's pov:

I drove back to the trap house and took out my phone to text Colby.

C: Hey can u come down and grab the food?
CB: sure coming

Colby comes and grabs all the food while I looked at Sam. I got out of the car and heads to Sams's's door. She opens it and carries him bridal style. Corey and Jake were about to start screaming but they looked at the door and saw me starting at them as I quietly went upstairs. I place Sam softly on the bed and kiss his forehead then walk back downstairs to make sure the loud bitches don't wake Sam up.

I walk downstairs and see the bags of food on the table. I walk to the food and take all of the McDonald's out. I left some in the bag for Sam, when he wakes up. I grab my food and sit on the couch. The others came and sat with me. "So what's with you and Sam?" Corey said raising his eyebrow. "Nothing why?" I replied drinking my Snapple. "Doesn't seem like it. It looks like you guys make out and fuck 24/7" Jake says laughing. "Jake stop you can't even get bitches" I said grabbing my food. Corey looks at me like he's trying to figure out what is going on, "so have u guys fucked? Like you guys have cuddled before but?" "No we haven't, why do u guys even want to know this?" I ask. "Why are you getting so defensive?" Elton said. "Ooooooo" Corey and Jake snicker like little kids as I roll my eyes. I finish eating my food and wash my hands. I grab my phone from the couch about to head upstairs. "Going to check on your boyfriend?" Jake chuckled, "yeah I am, stay mad hoe" I stuck the middle finger at him before headingr to Sams's's room. I walk quietly into his room and lay on his bed next to him. His head moves up and snuggles closer to me. I wrap my arm around him, with the other hand I use my phone scrolling through TikTok and wait until he gets up.

Sam's pov:

I feel a warm presence around me, I enjoy it that it makes me not want to get up. I snuggled closer to them and opened my eyes to seem Claire. I close my eyes to not get embarrassed before I hear the door open from the room while I pretend to still be asleep. "HEY!-" "Shhhh shut the fuck up, he is asleep" "Overprotective much" "What do u want" "well let us know when Sam is up so we can have some fun and play games like game night." "sounds fun, I'll let you know also I'm not that overprotective" The person leaves the room and before I can say something Claire starts to play with my hair a little. "You like that?" Claire says, "mhm" I looked into her eyes as she does the same to me. I feel the tension sink in and feel soft lips around mine. This kiss was something I would always be able to remember. It was lustful and passionate. Claire goes down to my neck making my head go back. She quickly hit my soft spot after giving me 5 other hickeys. "Shit." I manage to say. Claire tugs back my hair making her get better view of what she is leaving on me.