Almost Caught

(Teasing in this chapter, no smut)
*timeskip 2am, September 18*
Narrator pov:

Sam is in his room editing late at night like usual. He finishes and changes and try's to go to sleep but couldn't. So much was on his mind. Sam was trying to figure out how Claire was planning to get her payback. Sam lately has been feeling different when he's with Claire. He can't describe it but knows that he cares for her a lot. Mid thoughts a breeze came from Sam's window. Sam got up and looked over to see Claire coming through the window.

Claire hopped into Sam's room and before Sam said a word she put a finger over her mouth signaling to be quiet. Sam was confused on how the hell she got to her room. His room was on the second floor which would've involved a ton of climbing. Claire walked closer to Sam so they can talk. "How did u get in? This is the second floor" Sam asked quietly, Claire responded. "I have my ways that aren't secrets to be shared." "What are you doing here" Sam asks, overall it's 2am and everyone asleep and Claire just snuck in. "I wanted to see what you were up too" she said as she went to Sam's closet. "Are you sure?" He asks suspiciously. Claire doesn't answer and grabs one of Sam's hoodie, to be exact his favorite one. It was a dark red hoodie that says xplr make it count on it. "Thanks for the hoodie" Claire says a quietly. "That's what you came for?" Sam asked. "Nope, can we watch a movie? Pleasee I didn't come here for anything" she says, "fine" he grabs his remote and turns on the tv to put on a movie. Meanwhile Claire goes to the door and locks it so if they end up going to sleep they don't get caught. Sam and Claire end up watching Coraline and before they knew it they were practically cuddling and fell asleep. Claire wearing Sam's hoddie and Sam in his pjs.

Claire wakes up then wakes up Sam. It was 10am and Colby was knocking on the door to see what the plan was for tomorrow. "Sam wake up I have to go and Colby needs you." Claire says quietly. Sam nods and they both get up. "I'll text you when I can" Sam says quietly. Claire hops out the window, Sam closes it and sam opens the door letting Colby in.

Claire's pov:
*her place*
I unlock my door and walk inside. Damn it's quiet. I head to my room and grab my suitcase to pack for the trip. I pack a few clothes and put it into my suitcase. Once I finished packing I close the suitcase and put it near the door then head to the kitchen to see if I have anything I want to make. I made it to the kitchen and open my fridge. "Yeah I have no clue on what the hell to eat, I'm just going to drink umm. Fruit punch" I say out loud making myself laugh. I sit on the couch to watch the show Wednesday on Netflix. It's so fucking good. (It is tho)

I end up watching 5 episodes in a row before I got a text from Sam.
Sam: S
Claire: C
S: hey claire are you doing ur errands?
C: i fucking forgot do them oh well.
S: okay then I'm coming over
C: uh? Why? Just asking
S: why not?
C: is it just you or everyone?
S: just me don't worry, plus I'm not telling them cus then it's questions like if it was raining cats and dogs.
C: *chuckles* damn can't relate
S: okay see ya in a bit
C: okay bye Sam!
S: bye claire!
*end of call*

After he hangs up I continue watching my show, only got half way through episode 6 when Sam just walked into my house. "Now how the fuck did I get in you might be wondering" he said and how can he read my mind. "Yes yes I am" I said, "so u always carry ur spare key with you in your car and you left you actual key in my room. You could've walked out the door and I still would've gotten questioned" he said as I chuckled. "Damn what did Colby think?" I said as he sat down on my couch. "He figured out before I did and I made a horrible excuse, he is probably going to call you." Sam said as my phone started ringing. "Fuck why did u jinx it Sam" I said as I grab my phone and picking it up.