Party

It's 9pm and I ring Alex.

Alex = A
Claire= C

A: Hey Claire
C: Hey Alex, how have you been?
A: Ive been good, i have some info on the case
C: Okay so where we going.
A: So we are heading to Cecil Hotel in LA Main Street. We are going to figure out the truth of the death of Elisa Lam.
C: Okay, I'll start research. When are we going?
A: We are going on September 19-20th. We have to be there like at 7:30 to talk to them but we would be starting at 8. Since it's not far from us we don't have to get a hotel. We are just gonna stay at either your or my place like a sleepover then we leave.
C: Okay thats fine. I have to get ready for an event but text me if anything
A: Alright bye Claire
C: Cya!

*end of call*

I get up and head to the shower and start getting ready for the party.
Outfit:

"Perfect now time for the makeup" Makeup:

Makeup:

I order an Uber to the trap house because if colby picked me up I would've been sent straight back to change

*arrives to the house*
A few people are there as Claire enters the trap house and sits on the couch.
"Hey guys!" Colby, Elton,Sam,Corey, and Jake look at eachother. "Wow your outfit,you look amazing" Sam says "Thanks"

More people arrive and it starts to get crowded.
"Im going to get a drink be right back" I say heading to get a drink. I pour my drink into my cups as i feel some hands wrap around my waist. "Who tf?" I turn around to see Brennen in front of me. "Hi my love didn't expect you here" he says looking at my lips. I quickly hit his arm and run to the group but he grabs my arm and turns me too him. "Let me go Brennen" I say trying to get out. "Come on let's have some fun" "No" I get out of his grip and run to where the group was to only see Sam. "SAM!" I shout running to him. "What's wrong?" He says as he sees Brennen "Oh shit" Sam grabs me and puts me behind him. "Dude back off of my girl" Sam says so Brennen can leave. "Your girl? Damn I never knew u would move on so quickly" Brennen says. Sam and Brennen start to argue and I get sick of this bullshit. People were already recording but not everyone heard them argue.

"BRENNEN SHUT UP FOR FUCK SAKES" I shout at him and everyone looks towards us and the music lowers. "Geez calm down" Brennen says. "No, you cheated on me WITH MY BFF, YOU THINK I DIDNT KNOW?" I shout as I get into his face. "I DONT WANT YOU BACK END OF STORY. SO STOP TRYING TO GET INTO MY LIFE LIKE IF U EVEN WANT ME. I WAS JUST UR LITTLE TOY." At this point Colby is next to Sam making sure Brennen doesn't touch his sister. "You know what I'm done with your bullshit. I'm leaving" I say grabbing my phone to order an Uber. I order an Uber for myself and then Brennen takes my phone. "Cant leave without this." He says "Oh you mother fucker u asked for death. Number one rule. Never. Take. My. Shit" I say as I am punching him straight on his face which hurts more with my rings, and kicking him in the balls. He leans over in pain. I pull his hair and he falls to the ground. "Like I said don't fuck with me or it's death on sight." I start to walk away as he gets up and grabs my ass. "COLBY DONT MOVE I GOT THIS" I shout to colby so I don't hurt him. "What are you going to do slut." Brennen says which that was my last straw. "This" I say I kick him in the balls, punch him in the face causing his nose to bleed, kicked his stomach making him fall to the ground. "Like I said, it's death on sight" I say as I pull his hair and whisper "this is why you don't mess with me mf." I walk away as he continues to lay on the ground. Everyone looks at me either dead silent or mumbling something. "TOO WHOEVER IS MUMBLING BAD SHIT LIKE I SAID IT WILL BE DEATH ON SIGHT REMEMBER THAT" I say opening the door and getting into the Uber to head home.

I had to make it angsty already but it was for a good cost, 722 Words