Finding out

Claire's pov:

I can't wait to see my boyfriend Brennen! I told him i was getting off late but that was a lie to surprise him. I always loved to make surprises. He doesn't know I took his spare key. I walk into his house and i didnt expect what i saw..

"WTF BABE?!" I yelled at Brennen seeing him makeout with a girl in front of me. They both quickly got up as I realized, that was my childhood bff.

"Naomi?! What the hell i thought I could trust you." I walk up to Brennen and slap him across the face, and as for Naomi. I yanked her hair as hard as I could.

"FUCK YOU GUYS" I yell as I grab a glass and throw it near them making it break. I throw Brennens spare keys too them and took off the promise ring and threw it straight at the window making it crack. I turned around and walked outside heading to my car when I hear someone call my name.

"Claire wait!" Brennan yells, "I'm sorry please I don't want to break up. Your everything I have please!" He exclaims. "I'm not staying with you, you just cheated on me and I don't care about what you have to say," I said as I called Colby. I kick him in his balls and ran to my car. Colby answered I told him what happened and he headed to my house.

Colby's pov:
I walk in and see Claire as a wreck. I hope she gets better soon. I stay with her and she falls asleep on her bed quickly. Probably after all the crying; I've never seen her this bad but Brennen must have fucked up. I quickly blocked him and texted the traps house that they broke up and if u want you can block him. It was there choice but I knew I was already blocking him.