Recovery

Narrator pov:

Claire took a month to get over the breakup, it hit her like a brick. She couldn't get over the fact that her best friend, well ex best friend would do that to her. After all those years of having sleepover, boy talks, and sharing her experiences together was all for nothing.

Naomi on the other hand was happy. Naomi didn't give a fuck that she just lost a friend. Naomi didn't even like her. She thought Claire was annoying and hated that she got everything.

"Claire are you alright?" Colby asked knocking on her door. After the breakup hit her hard she started to visit her brother and spending time with him. She also was barely out of her room and didn't get enough sunlight. "Y-yeah I'm fine colbs d-DONT worry" She muttered stuttering a bit. Colby wasn't going to give up on her. But he knew that she was going through a rough time.

This went on for days until finally after 2 weeks she came out of her room. Claire and Colby took it slow and by almost the end of the month Claire was applying for jobs since she quit her old one. After looking she found 2 jobs that interested her. Being a detective (she just got out of school for that) and being a model. She applied for both and waited after a week she called Colby in excitement.

Colby: CB
Claire: C

"COLBY" - C
"WHAT" - CB
"I GOT IT, I GOT THE JOB" - C
"WHICH ONE" CB
"THE MODELING" - C
"OMG IM PROUD OF YOU SIS" - CB
"IM SO HAPPY" - C
"OKAY WELL IM GONNA GO" - CB
"BYE LOVE U"- C
"LOVE YOU TOO SIS" - CB
*end of call*

This was very good for Claire. A new job which means a new beginning. Modeling wasn't the only one she had gotten accepted too. She also got into detective job she applied to. She said yes for both and emailed them both back talking about the other job. Which both companies were fine with. In April she had the worse happen to her. Now she has 2 jobs she always wanted.