Chapter 5

Marissa's POV

"You want to tell me why you were really late?" Jackson sighed as he slammed the office door shut, making me jump slightly. He'd been so agitated here lately.

"I told you, baby, we just ran late getting refreshments," Chloe cooed, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I thought I already made it up to you." She gave me a sly look, "Or maybe Rissa could make you feel better."

I tried to shake my head no, but it was too late. Jackson stalked over to me and grabbed my hair, then tugged hard as he crashed his lips against my neck. His kiss was rough and angry, and then he pushed me down to my knees, "Show me how sorry you are for being late, little slut." My hands shook as I unbuttoned his pants, tugging his cock free. He kept his hand in my hair as I began to lick his length, swirling my tongue around the tip, then took him down my throat. He grunted as he began to pump.

I made a whimpering sound around his cock as his thrusts became harder. My eyes clenched shut and I felt Chloe's hands unbuttoning my blouse, her fingertips dipping inside my bra to pinch at my nipples. She quickly removed the shirt and my bra, then said in my ear, "You like it when your Master punishes you, don't you, our little slut?" I moaned in response as they both overloaded my body with pleasure and pain. Jackson's fingers dug into my scalp as he pulled my hair tighter, and Chloe's nails grazed over my skin, just enough to make me jolt. Jackson's grunts filled the room as he started to cum down my throat, making me gag as he pushed deeper. "That's it, baby, swallow it all," Chloe hissed as she nipped at my neck.

Jackson's cock slipped out of my mouth and Chloe quickly ran her tongue across my lips. "Fuck you two look so hot," he moaned, then pulled us up and crashed his lips against hers. "Come over tonight, Rissa," he asked, "it's been a while since you stayed the night. We can send the kids to my parents."

I moaned as his lips trailed along my neck, then sighed, "I can't tonight. I already scheduled something for later." I could feel Chloe grinding against his cock, while her hands still played with my nipples. "Maybe," I gasped, "maybe we could spend some time together this weekend?"

Chloe giggled, "Ohhh a sleepover - I get to pick your pajamas!" I rolled my eyes and laughed as I agreed.

****

I'd taken far too long selecting my outfit for the night, but overall I was happy with my decision. I wore a soft velveteen negligee with a boned camisole in a deep garnet color that had a matching mask. My hair was braided with a garnet ribbon and my legs looked longer with my black heels on. I'd put on a semi-sheer black robe for effect as well. I left instructions with Rose to escort the doctor and his guest to a high booth near the bar that had a perfect view of several scene stages.

I sipped my glass of wine as I watched a younger submissive being edged by her dom. She seemed to be deep in subspace as he ran a vibrator over her swollen clit. "Do you think she'll remember much?" the doctor's deep drawl asked, making me jump. "Sorry, Janie, I didn't mean to startle you," he said as I spun around so quickly that I almost fell.

My cheeks flushed almost as red as my outfit and I bowed my head slightly, "It's okay, sir," I said quietly. I glanced up briefly to see his companion next to him - it was his husband from the meeting earlier.

"Oh, where are my manners," he laughed and turned to the man, "Janie, this is my husband, um, did you prefer no names still?"

"I am comfortable knowing yours if you wish, I just choose not to provide my real name." I motioned around the room, "Thus the joys of anonymity."

His husband reached out a hand to take mine, then placed a kiss on the back of it, "My name is Owen. It's a pleasure to meet you, Janie." I blushed again at his gentlemanly behavior - so old-fashioned for someone so young. I mean he couldn't be more than thirty-five.

"Would either of you care for a drink? I can have the server bring something?" I asked, settling back into my seat. They nodded and I motioned to the waitress, whispered in her ear, and then watched as she left with their orders.

"You didn't answer my question," Doc prompted. "Do you think the submissive you saw will remember much of her experience? She seemed pretty out of it."

"In my experience, when I reach subspace I don't remember much other than the feeling and euphoria. Other times, when I drop too quickly, the sadness and doubts can linger for days even." I clapped my hand over my mouth, "Sorry. I didn't mean to overshare."

"Not at all, sweetheart, I asked and you answered. That isn't oversharing." He thanked the waitress as she placed their drinks in front of them, then frowned when she said the bill was already paid. "Janie, did you pay for our drinks?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I replied. "I'm the one who invited you as repayment for your kindness last night."

He gave a slight growl that made my panties wet, "Janie, you shouldn't pay for our drinks. Time with you is the repayment, not your hard-earned money." I almost laughed at his comment - if he only knew.

"Sorry sir," I said, lowering my eyes.

"Not good enough," he said gently, making my eyes dart to him and Owen. He crooked his finger at me and patted his lap. I hesitated, did I want to do this? "If I have to ask twice, it will be worse, sweetheart," he warned and I climbed onto his lap. He arranged me so that I was facing Owen with my back against his chest. "Open your legs for Owen." I did as he commanded, my eyes trained on the man in front of me. "What's your safe word, Janie?" Doc asked, his lips grazing across my ear.

"Red, sir," I breathed.

"Good girl," he praised, then nodded to Owen who rubbed the inside of my thigh. "Owen's going to make those pretty thighs bright red now, sweetheart. Do you know why?"

"Because I paid for your drinks without permission, sir."

"That's right. Submissives shouldn't ever pay for a dominant, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now count for Owen," he said. Owen's hand cracked down on the inside of my thigh and I instinctively tried to close them, but Sean's hands held tight, keeping them open wide.

"One, sir, " I gasped. His hand made contact again and again - ten times as I cried softly, feeling the heat fill my core as well as my thighs.

"Shh, sweetheart, you did so well," Sean crooned as Owen ran an ice cube over my burning skin. I let out a low moan when he moved the ice higher, swiping over my core, the cold seeping through my panties. Sean chuckled, "Owen, look how turned on she is. She's so warm that the ice cube melted instantly."

"Perhaps we should ease that heat," Owen said as he slipped his finger under my panties and pulled them aside. He quickly slipped an ice cube inside of me, making me jolt and moan louder. I tried to squirm free, but Sean's hands held me firmly in place as Owen shoved two more ice cubes inside of me. "Oh dear, is that too cold now?" he taunted. "Let me help." Before I could respond, he was kneeling before me, his tongue lashing over my folds making me writhe.

"Please," I moaned, "please, sirs, I need to cum."

"You may need to, but do you deserve to?" Sean asked, his hands squeezing my legs as Owen continued his ministrations. I whined, my body beginning to shake. I nodded my head furiously, begging for release. Having what seemed to be a silent conversation with Owen, Sean finally spoke as his hands lifted to cup my breasts, his mouth against my neck, "Cum for us beautiful."

I cried out, bucking forward against Owen's mouth as my orgasm crashed through me.  

Author's Notes: I realize there are several unknowns in this story so far, but I promise it will all connect soon.  

Please comment, vote, follow and share, my lovelies!