Chapter 97

Multiple POVs

Nate's POV

I felt like my body was on fire and my shoulder ached. I tried to open my eyes but found they were covered somehow, and my arms were restrained - hell, my whole body seemed to be restrained. I could feel fire traveling through my veins and tried to break free without any success.

"Ahh, you're finally away Mr. Griffin," a male voice said. I didn't recognize the man, but I knew it wasn't Morales or Diego - the accent was American. "Oh, I do apologize, where are my manners? I'm Dr. Murdoch and I'll be your attending physician for the next few weeks. I've taken the liberty of removing the bullet from your shoulder and starting a full regime of my serum." I felt his cool hands on my wrist and then my neck as he checked my pulse. He opened my mouth and inserted a tongue depressor, but didn't uncover my eyes. Then I felt a cold stethoscope against my skin. "Take a breath for me please, Mr. Griffin," he asked. I didn't respond. He leaned closer to my ear, his breath hot on my already sensitive skin, and spoke softly, "Be a good toy and take a deep breath."

Much to my own shock, I did as he instructed. He chuckled and ran his hands over my skin, traveling lower until he cupped my semi-hard erection and balls in his hands. "You've made good progress, little toy. Your brand is healing nicely too," he said. I felt my cock jump in his hands at the praise. I felt his fingers tighten around my length and I moaned slightly. "Tomorrow you should be able to start practicing your skills training. And soon, our little doll will be here with us." He paused and leaned in again, "That's what you call my little toy isn't - doll? I'll tell you a secret, my sweet boy - soon it will be just the three of us and you can make her your real-life dolly. She will do anything we tell her, and you, well you will do anything I tell you soon." I felt my heart race, but I wasn't sure if it was excitement or fear that made me shake. I felt his lips press against mine, his tongue dragging along my bottom lip before he nipped at it. A fresh flow of stinging fluid rushed into my veins and I fell into darkness again.

Kota's POV

I thought my heart couldn't break anymore until I stepped into the bedroom and saw her twisting a ribbon around her fingers mindlessly. Gabe and Owen were lost in thought as they watched her, their face sorrow ridden. "She just keeps mumbling she's thirsty, but we don't know what exactly it means or will do to her," Sean said.

It was like a light switch clicked in my brain.

"Oral sex," I said quietly. "He used a power-dom trick to slip her into her toy persona. It's similar to her little persona, but this one is out of her control completely. He's going to try and take her."

All their eyes snapped to me. "Like fuck he is," Gabe grumbled. "I'll kill the asshole myself." While Gabe was the most passive next to Luke, I do believe he would kill Murdoch if given the chance.

"So what happens if we try to use the trigger?" Owen asked, eyeing her curiously now.

I shrugged, "No idea, but I think we need to find out. She might expect sex, or expect him to show up. I don't think she'll get violent. He wants her to be submissive to him. None of the other cases were violent - just the opposite actually. They had an unbelievably high pain tolerance, and we already know Kitten has that. He knew about her past and exploited it."

We exchanged glances until Corey finally said, "I think it needs to be you, Kota. She already recognizes you as a power-dom and her master. Even in this state, I believe she'll respond." The others agreed and I nodded, stepping closer to the bed.

She looked up at me, her eyes shadowed by dark circles. She was muttering under her breath as I sat close to her. She didn't react. "Kitten, are you thirsty?" She paused for a second and tilted her head then scowled. Damn, I really didn't want to do it this way, but I had to try. I leaned forward, grabbed her hands, and pulled her closer. Then with my other hand, I ran my hand over her brand mark and pressed hard. "Toy, I asked you a question. Are you thirsty?" Her whole body seemed to come alive as her eyelids fluttered.