Epilogue

Luke's POV

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her softly. "We don't have to, we can just go to our room."

She leaned against my chest and smiled, "I want to do this. More to the point, I want to do this with my husbands."

I felt my chest fill with pride. Between the Academy takedown and Aurora's birth, and our return to the world, our first year of marriage had been a huge rollercoaster. When we returned to New York, it had been difficult to get back into our business lives. Several of us had stepped back from running our respective companies and now took a more advisory role. I still made appearances at the bakery, but Ryan was running the day-to-day operations.

Marissa had let go of the law firm. She simply couldn't handle the memories and the fallout from her ordeal with Jackson and the Academy. In the end, she had closed the doors completely and thrown herself into motherhood and Crescent. That's where we were now, preparing to do our first on-stage scene. None of us had been on a stage since the night Marissa and I did the scene not even knowing who the other was.

She giggled as I was lost in thought, "Besides, you have to do this. I mean what are the odds you would draw the straw not once, but twice in your life? We are simply meant to be performance partners." She was radiant, her face glowed with love and her laughter was pure music to my ears. Of course, she was completely right. We had all drawn straws to see who would be on stage with our wife tonight, and I had won along with Victor and Gabriel. She nuzzled against my shoulder and nipped at the skin, "Shall I go get on my outfit, sir?"

I growled in her ear, "Yes, sugar, go get dressed. Rose will help you get ready and lead you to the stage where we will be waiting for you." She giggled as I swatted her bottom and she practically skipped down the hall to her dressing room.

I felt Gabe's arms around my stomach, his breath on my ear, "She's in a fucking playful mood tonight," he commented.

"I noticed that as well," I chuckled. "She's up to something."

Victor waved a piece of paper, "Might have something to do with this," he said.

"Well, what the fuck is it?" Gabe asked.

Victor shrugged, "No idea. Marissa said we couldn't open it until just before we went on stage. She also said if we decide not to do the scene after reading it, she would understand."

"Well that's fucking cryptic," Gabe groaned. "So read it."

Victor unfolded the paper and his eyes went wide. His hands shook slightly as he cleared his throat. My dearest Luke, Gabriel, and Victor, just so you know - I want another baby. Oh, and I've been off birth control for a while now, so...

I let out a howling laugh, "As if she thought I wouldn't still go on that stage. Hell, I want to go even more now!" 

Blessings, my lovelies!